[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe listening to an album with an experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 700x700
>trying your best to look happy at a party after having witnessed one of your best friends die of drug overdose a couple weeks prior and realizing your life isn't going to be the same moving forward
>>
>>60604398
... Are you ok?
>>
>>60604398
do you really want other people to post their's or do you just wanna talk this out anon
>>
>>60604398

did that really happen? if so, sorry for you & him. not exactly a thing you want to witness.
>>
File: 1189.jpg (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1189.jpg
15 KB, 240x240
>>60604398
>stalking your ex-gf
>>
>>60605007

really good album choice, but please stop you asshole

>tfw girlfriend is being stalked even five years after the relationship ended
>tfw he writes emails regularily and works up the courage to call her every six months

I just want to fuck him up, why won't she let me bros?
>>
>>60605061
cuz she subconsciously wants the side-D mane
>>
>>60605990

lmao, thanks for the laff m8

>she's creepin on the low-low
>>
>>60605061
>I just want to fuck him up, why won't she let me bros?

she has lingering feelings and the dude is likely autistic

imo talk things out with him and make him realize that he has to move on, I feel like you should be able to make a connection, albeit awkward, since you both are into the same person.

you should only be violent if he is legit threatening her
>>
>>60605061
>really good album choice, but please stop you asshole
you realize that that album is literally written from the point of someone who stalks his ex gf
>>
>>60605061
what causes people to become obsessed to a single person? ever since i met one of my coworkers years ago i have only ever experienced sexual attraction to her. i only masturbate to thoughts and photos of her and refuse any romantic or sexual affection from anyone else. i dont stalk her besides occasionally going into the cafe she works at when i know shes working. i dont even think she knows im obsessed with her but i literally think of her constantly. before i met her i could experience attraction to multiple people at the same time. i guess its the feeling of love just unwanted,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.