[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the damn are we going to hear something about the new swans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SWANS.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SWANS.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
Some people were guessing if it's coming out around may then we will get some art/tracklist/teaser/single song around the end of march. Which is real soon.
>>
>>63419737
you just answered your own question
>>
>>63419737
The tracklist is already out, though.

The World Looks Red
The World Looks Black
Cloud of Forgetting
The Glowing Man
Frankie M
Cloud of Unforming
When Will I Return?
People Like Us
Finally Peace

It's not the correct order, and it may very well be possible that 1 or 2 tracks are missing, but I doubt it.

Source: The Gate and this

http://younggodrecords.com/blogs/press/117354119-swans-mojo-working-in-the-studio-feature

Album comes out june 17th this year. Assuming it wasn't delayed due to the rape allegations.
>>
ugh
>>
NEVER BECAUSE gIRA IS A RAPIST
>>
>>63420042
they were going for May though
>>
>>63420042
doubt they would put those three folky songs one after another at the end of the album. fake and gay my man.
>>
File: gira.png (383 KB, 392x560) Image search: [Google]
gira.png
383 KB, 392x560
Any update on the rape stuff?
>>
>>63420363
It changed since that mojo feature. When Consequence of Sound picked that story up, they updated it with an exact release date, which they were given by Gira's publicist.

>>63420381
I put them in that order, there's only the track titles so far, no official order.
>>
>>63420489
I see. Bit disappointed to be completely honest family. Still I expected them to drop some promo stuff already.
>>
>>63420399
no

gira went back to sharing songs he likes through facebook and grimm is circlejerking about rape culture with her newly founded tumblr crowd

nobody really cares anymore
perhaps it's better that way
>>
I'm so excited for "The World Looks Red", if its the same song Michael described on the Gate its going to be fucking dope.
>>
>>63419737
Release date got pushed way back because Gira has to go to court on rape charges
>>
>>63420756
source? i call BS
>>
>>63420756
She said she wasn't pressing charges so I doubt that he ended up going to court.
>>
>>63420756
>according to her story he put it in and pulled out fucking fast, eight years ago

the hell can they even talk about in court?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.