[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most /mu/ thing you've ever done? I listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What's the most /mu/ thing you've ever done? I listened to ITAAOTS in a lifeguard chair at 4:00am
>>
>>60601170
i slow down 80s italo disco songs, record them on to tape and listen to them while riding my bike around town
>>
>>60601188
Post samples pls
This sounds interesting as fuck
>>
>>60601188

'Sup Professor X, Headmaster of /Mu/tants
>>
>>60601170
I work in a music store. Some guy asked where the experimental section was, I brought him over to hip-hop and handed him a copy of Yeezus
>>
it was spaceships come off of it
>>
File: 192246.jpg (14 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
192246.jpg
14 KB, 600x600
Listened to pic related and recording of cat purrs at the same time
>>
>>60601383
that looks like it would be a shit album tbqh family
>>
>>60601433
Well maybe you could spend 5 minutes to search and listen to it to see if thats true

Although yeah, cover art doesnt do it justice
>>
>>60601480
its ok, too samey for me to really enjoy but
>>
Tried my hand at transcribing Weather Report to bagpipes.
>>
Got dumped by a girl, walked around my neighborhood listening to the glow pt 2 on a chilly November night
I frequently go to the woods, sometimes just to listen to music
>>
>it's been a very hot autumn
>first days of cold came a few days ago
>11pm go for a walk listening to Laughing Stock
>>
I interpreted The Glow pt2 with an accordion in the middle of my city
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.