[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it looks like the Biebs wasn't a flash in the pan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1280x800
So it looks like the Biebs wasn't a flash in the pan.
>>
G O T H E F U C K A W A Y
>>
>>60600617
Bieber is a permanent figure in the music industry now. He is only going from strength to stregth from here on
>>
guess not

hope he comes out with a futuresex/lovesounds some day
>>
cant stop listening

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPuIr0
>>
knock it off
I saw him perform on some pop music award show the other night and he was awful
>>
I know it's hip to like bieber again, bur he has the most punchable face
>>
>>60600617
>early material universally regarded as shit
>current material has lukewarm reception due to it being uninspired mediocre pop

he'll continue to be a mediocre pop artist for years to come, no denying that.
>>
>>60600617
He had big commercial success early on, don't think the music industry would just drop him because of a few years of inactivity.
They'll try to milk every last dollar out of him before he's truly done
>>
File: ____.jpg (45 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
____.jpg
45 KB, 600x615
>>60600617
>mfw with 100% honesty the only thing i know about his musical career is the verse "baby baby baby hoooooo".
>>
>>60601002
>They'll try to milk every last dollar out of him before he's truly done
He himself is worth about 200 million. I honestly wonder how much him, the record label and other companies (accessories, merch, clothing, kids shit) have grossed world wide.
>>
>>60600617
dude was getting shit for making music at 16. Everyone makes shit music at 16. From the Beatles to your mom.

Now he'll go into a weird phase where he makes music he doesn't like but gets praised for it before realizing he had more fun making pop bangers and goes back to that
>>
>>60601219
This. Even the most god tier bands had more cringeworthy lyrics when they were teens (there are rare exceptions).
>>
I've come from the future to tell you that it won't last. Sure he'll bring misery to the human race for a bit longer yet, but the end is in sight.

2016 - justin beiber releases his critically acclaimed album "YOLO". Unbeknownst to the public it's only successful due to subliminal messages hidden in it and extreme marketing across every media format.
2017 - a beef with Kanye West over who's the biggest genius starts. After numerous battles and lots of fronting, they finally have a fight to the death with justin beating Kanye to death with Caitlyn Jenner's recently removed pens.
2018 - 3 underage girls claim that justin is the father to their babies and file for child support. Justin promptly eats the babies and gets all claims dismissed whilst singing "baby baby baby mmmmmm"
2019 - his new album "I'm blacker than jesus" is released. Despite an initial outcry from Christians, they soon declare it "the best thing since abortion" and name justin as the next pope.
2020 - a huge buzz of anticipation circles the world as everyone waits for his next album "All natural". It's released to mixed reviews, some calling it "more genius than Einstein, Steve jobs and Hitler". Unfortunately half the album consists of recordings of justin on the toilet, blending short vocals excerpts with the sounds of him shitting. The fans still love it though.
2021 - justin gets hit repeatedly in a fly-by shooting. Every organ in his body is badly damaged and it looks like he's going to die. He's saved at the last minute by organ transplants, with the organs taken from live orphaned children.
2022 justin releases his most mature album, with beautifully written music, clever lyrics and perfect production. It flops completely with only 2 copies sold.
2023 - justin becomes a recluse and employs an personal advisor that advocates baths in crack cocaine and bleach enemas.
2024 justin develops a necrophilia fetish. He is found dead in a pile of dead bodies after deep-throating a 12 inch black penis
>>
>>60601817
reddit
>>
>>60602076

Not reddit
>>
when the discussion of an artist is limited almost exclusively to how they're "not a flash in the pan"

you know they're a flash in the pan
>>
If I had Bieber money and his looks I'd be such an asshole.
I'd do surprise visits to girls houses and they'd be all awe struck n shit, and I'd just drop sack and be say "bitch you know what time it is," right at her doorstep And I'd pray to Jahweh that the bitches parents or significant love ones/boyfriend/husband was there so I can have them barge in on my perfectly trimmed dingaling in their girls mouth and them object to what is about to go down. Just so I can just throw 50k in their face(literally) and watch them turn a blind eye as I heartlessly fuckstart their loved ones mouth, right in their doorway - not even in their house. Like, I don't even have the decency to fuck their girls mouth in their own home.
That's what I'd do if I had 100+ mill at only 21.
>>
>>60600829
what happen in the video he can't get it up or something wtf? lol
>>
>>60602222
Virgin kek
>>
>>60602573
c u c k
>>
im convinced that this faggot's marketing team shitposts here about his mediocre album
>>
>>60600617
he did nothing, his producers realised that it was time for him to pander to the avant-teen audience
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.