[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Bam Margera? He's breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Earth Rocker.webm (2 MB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
Earth Rocker.webm
2 MB, 450x252
What do you guys think about Bam Margera? He's breaking into the art scene with incredible film works and is currently producing his first album with his band Earth Rocker.
He's really branched away from his sophomore antics like "Bend My Dick Into my Ass" and I'm liking the shift. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
>>
what the fuck is that is he serious
>>
is this a new meme? cause i'm enjoying it desu
>>
Don Vito is dead.
>>
>>60599832
Yeah man, his new movie "I Need Time to Stay Useless" premiered alongside his band, Earth Rocker's debut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg4VtoBgFL0
>>
>>60599832
His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfuc
>>
>>60599955
living life a bit vicariously are we?
>>
>>60600041
You don't have to live vicariously to be an earthrocker.
>>
>>60599798
Bams musical taste is stuck in the early 2000's
>>
>>60599798
He's not a good musician. He's not a trained composer. Why should I care?

I'll watch him skate or do stupid shit, but when there are actual musical geniuses out there to be listened to I see not point wasting time listening to him.
>>
>>60600212
>He's not a good musician. He's not a trained composer.
Neither are half the people /mu/ circlejerks over on a daily basis but that doesn't stop them
>>
>>60600212
>not a good musician
>he doesn't like fuckface unstoppable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
>>
To be honest he looked really bad 2 years ago. Appeared really depressed and incredibly self destructive.

If he wants to turn to something that he considers constructive like making shit music and movies to help himself who am I to look down on him?
>>
>>60599798
>>60600290

wow, this is some real outsider art
>>
>>60599798
wow. thats some puberty laden shit right there. who acts like that in their 30s?
>>
>>60601027
people for whom acting like a teenager late into their adulthood actually paid off, instead of just making them a deadbeat loser
>>
>>60599867
RIP
I wonder if his toenail ever grew back
>>
WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
Bunp
>>
Payback's a bitch, motherfucker
>>
>>60599798
JUST
>>
>>60600098

bit like most of this board really
>>
I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on
>>
i cant get into millionaires whining about shit. like seriously. fuck off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.