[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the villa of Ormen In the villa of Ormen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448432660110.png (397 KB, 998x782) Image search: [Google]
1448432660110.png
397 KB, 998x782
In the villa of Ormen
In the villa of Ormen
>>
ziggy stardust fans btfo
>>
>>60598698

Stands a solemn Ant. Fantano
>>
Is Bowie alright?
>>
>>60598724
yeah, he's just being more open about his satanism. i'd like to see other classic rock era musicians follow suit.
>>
>>60598742
Satanism is just making fun of Christianity though. Satanists by default have to be disillusioned Christians to be satanists.
>>
I wonder what McCartney and Plant think of this?

I wonder what Little Richard does too.
>>
>>60598782
Satanism is realizing that Eve and Adam were correct in their decision to eat the forbidden fruit, and that God is the enemy of man since he makes rules to keep us back from our full potential. Or something edgy like that.
>>
satanism is pretty much the peak of contrarianism

just take the dominant western faith and make another faith based on the exact opposite of that
>>
>>60598863

The real contrarianism would be christianism then
>>
>>60599213
You mean Islam. Islam is a contrarian, reactionary religion in its nature.
>>
>>60598715
kek'd even tho it doesn't make sense
>>
>>60598819
t b h the way you just put it makes satanism sound quite reasonable.

could there be satanists on our dear /mu/?
>>
David Bowie is a conservative

http://freebeacon.com/blog/wait-did-gary-oldman-just-out-david-bowie-as-a-conservative/
>>
>>60599438
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>60598807
McCartney sold out. He's probably jealous.
>>
>>60599438
that article was the biggest load of ass I've read today

seriously it stated basically nothing. and that major tom lyric has nothing to do with conservatism vs liberalism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.