[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the closest you've ever come to being music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: knockedup.png (395 KB, 395x399) Image search: [Google]
knockedup.png
395 KB, 395x399
What's the closest you've ever come to being music famous? Pic related: my second cousin got knocked up by Frank Zappa's bassist, James "Birdlegs" Youman. They did so many fucking drugs that the kid was born with a double skull.

What about you, /mu/?
>>
>>60598327
I'm frank Zappa
>>
>born with a double skull
What's this mean?
>>
>>60598374
It's like double hull but double skull
>>
I talked to a homeless dude that might've been in folk punk band
>>
File: double.jpg (75 KB, 634x481) Image search: [Google]
double.jpg
75 KB, 634x481
>>60598374
like this, but the twin died in utero; guess only the skull remained post-birth?
>>
My uncle fucked Susie Bick (Nick Cave's wife) sometime in the 80s, that's the closest I get
>>
I talked to a homeless dude that might've been in industrialized hip hop band
>>
was at a party Lorde was at
>>
my friend's dad was in thinking fellers union local 282
>>
>>60598327
My guitar teacher played/wrote all the guitar for the Halo franchise. Oh and my drum teacher was on curtis mayfields record label.
>>
IRL friends with Car Seat Headrest
>>
>>60598327
Oh, and I met Rob Schneider (lead singer of Apples In Stereo) a couple months ago. Turns out he's a grad student in math at Emory.
>>
Met Alex Turner, still don't like his music
>>
>>60598327
>They did so many fucking drugs

But Zappa is straight edge and would kick people out of his band for doing lots of drugs.
>>
my grandma danced with mick jagger without knowing who he was
>>
>>60598982
No fucking way. Show us Will's FB page.
>>
>>60599293
Not gonna let myself or y'all invade his privacy. I could answer questions, but nothing like that.
>>
>>60599030
I'm pretty sure he's teaching and studying at the same time
>>
>>60599088
zappa's band would often try to cop drugs backstage and then say "don't tell frank he'd flip out"
>>
>>60599423
Toledo isn't really his surname, is it
>>
>>60599489
nope, it's fairly bland actually, but Toledo is a helluva good one tho
>>
>>60598914
Is your guitar teacher Steve Vai
>>
>>60598327
Somebody on here said something bad about spotify so I said to them 'taylor pls go'
>>
my dad was trying to get me to join that awful fuckin band Walk The Moon before they got huge
>>
I'm Bono.
>>
>>60598877
oh shit thats cool af
>>
>>60599423
Have you ever smoked weed with him? If you haven't, why not?
>>
I'm irl friends with the guitarist of a kinda /mu/core noise rock band

Brian Chippendale recognizes me at shows

good friends with a band who've been getting a lot of buzz lately
>>
>>60599536
he's listed on just about every halo soundtrack wiki, go look for yourself
also he did an album with great apes, worked with jeff healy, bb king and jane goodall
>>
>>60599423
who is twin fantasy about
>>
Saw Kaytranada at a bar in Japan when I was there recently which was weird because it was really out of the way. Didn't wanna be a knob and approach him because I've done that to people before and realised how embarrassing it was in hindsight.
>>
>>60599654
He never really struck me as much of a smoking guy, but I drinking with him at parties.

>>60599677
Didn't know him at that time, so I couldn't say.
>>
>>60599293
desu i know wills fb too
>>
>>60599736
Oh, also my friends and I spent the night w/ Djemba Djemba at one of his shows because one of my mates is good friends with him. Similar situation though as above and didn't hassle anyone. Spoke to Monki though for a bit she's really nice.
>>
My aunt played guitar in the kramps for a brief stint
>>
my mum dated one of the blokes from primal scream for a bit so maybe i was nearly his son. but i'm not.
>>
>>60599737
Off to bed because I have work early in the morning; I might post in a similar thread if I find myself around /mu/ again
>>
>>60599861
Please do, desu senpai
>>
Danced with Alex Turner at a strokes set at this festival and my piano teacher wrote the eastenders theme (britbongs, this is for us)
>>
Had a beer with Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet) once, he was a fairly cool dude
>>
>>60598327
My Dad used to know 2 guys who have been in underground christian bands.
>>
>>60598842
Did he have a lot of tattoos?
>>
>>60599878
eastenders theme is a masterpiece
>>
Went bar hopping with the pains of being pure at heart. They bought me drinks and egged me on to down a drink. now Facebook friends.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.