[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Run DMC killed hip hop when they signed in these jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1035x773-bb-1800-1391094350.jpg (260 KB, 1035x773) Image search: [Google]
1035x773-bb-1800-1391094350.jpg
260 KB, 1035x773
>yfw Run DMC killed hip hop when they signed in these jewish assholes
>>
>>60596502
most overr8ed hip hop act of all time. Why? all those Music critics stick for their own tribe. they owe their success to racial nepotism
>>
yfw the greatest hip hop group ever was comprised of 3 upper class juden.

Not to mention two of the hottest emcees right now Lil' Dicky & Drake are both Jews.

black people cant even excel at their own game t b h
>>
>>60596545
But muh TPAB white guilt? You can't have it both ways /mu/
>>
>>60596605
white guilt is a /pol/ meme
>>
>>60596502
Hip Hop would be really fucking shit without the Beastie Boys

Their influence alone made them great
>>
>>60596625
it's more of a sad reality. /mu/ & /tv/ has it bad with enormous amounts of white guilt. It is hard to imagine why people hate their own skin color so much.
>>
>>60596570
>Drake
>Hottest MC
I just can't stop the kek
>>
>>60596646
Hi /pol/c u c k.
Thanks for the (you)
>>
every time I listen to Beastie Boys not one thought pops into my head about whether they're white or not
>>
>>60596666
>Numbers
nice
Also I'm pretty sure you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>60596666
I'm not retarded. I was making fun of stupid 4chan race "memes"
>>
>>60596750
>I'm not retarded.
you sure?
>>
>>60596700
Yeah because it is pretty obvious they are white
>>
>>60596767
No. They're Jewish. Big difference.

Ashkenazi Jews (the light colored ones not the arab quasi jews) are not white.
>>
>>60596502
Hip Hop died when it entered the mainstream

Personally, I blame The Sugarhill Gang and Kurtis Blow
>>
>>60596784
Do they even have internet on your kibutz? I didn't even know you had electricity there
>>
>>60596814
Shalom

It is my duty, friend

Hatzlacha
>>
They were better as a hardcore band
>>
>>60596886
They really weren't.
>>
DON'T WORRY MOM
>>
>>60596886
They were never good in anything they did, but I guess you can go very far in the music business if you spend your whole life in the Village and know a lot of influential people
>>
>>60596502
i dont think licensed to ill has aged that well but everything else is still great imho
>>
i bet op likes rage against the machine
>>
>>60596966
Why would I? They are just like the beastie boys but they manage to sound even whiter
>>
>YFW MC Ride is jewish
>>
>>60596685
Lil Dicky fans, ladies and gentlemen
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.