[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to jack bieber in my car 4-5 years ago >get ridiculed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>used to jack bieber in my car 4-5 years ago
>get ridiculed and spat on
>5 years later
>its suddenly cool to like bieber

he is literally not making different music than he was 4-5 years ago

fuck this, fuck the normies, fuck the general public
>>
>>60594339
>he is literally not making different music than he was 4-5 years ago
>"baby, baby, baby oh!"
lol you're not even a poptimist you're just a straight pop guy
>>
>>60594339
you're wrong though, he went from singing teeny kissy kissy girlfriend songs to just mainstream house bullshit.
>>
>>60594339
Except it makes complete sense to dislike him years ago and like him now. His old music was childish, bland pop that was being put out by tons of people, he just happened to be a cute kid. Nowadays he is releasing sounds that the masses haven't really heard before and he isn't an immature tool anymore. Much more likable.
>>
>>60594381
>he isn't an immature tool anymore
He grew up into spoiled responsability-free prick that makes teen-girl appealing shit. He's still awful, but /mu/ enjoys being a contrarian and post-ironically enjoy the biebs "for the lulz".
>>
>>60594339
No it's not. The last and only Bieber fan I ever met was a 6 year old girl.
>>
>>60594363
>>60594381
KYS
>>
"jack bieber in my car" ???? Who says that
>>
>>60594429
well said anon, much agree
>>
Well... looks like you were a faggot and still are.
>>
>>60594339
>suddenly cool

no, get the fuck off my board. bieber will never be /mu/ core
>>
The big wigs that run his career decided to remarket him from an audience of preteen girls to an audience of teens and young adults, it was the logical next step in his career if they wanted him to keep making money.

You seriously did not see this coming?
>>
He's shit and still is
>>
>jack bieber in my car
>>
File: 1434292621854.png (509 KB, 789x504) Image search: [Google]
1434292621854.png
509 KB, 789x504
>>60594339
>I used to jack off Bieber in my car
>>
>>60594381
>Releasing sounds the public never heard before
Holy fuck is this what people really think? All it takes is for Skrillex to produce 3 songs for him and now JB is innovative?
If you really want to look at this from the right perspective give Skrillex's discography a shot. Its from his catalog where JB's "new sound" is even coming from.
>>
OP have you considered that you're a faggot?
>>
>>60594339
except it's not though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.