[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budd, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: LaughAtHisHat.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LaughAtHisHat.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
When I...
This will hurt someone.
>>
I tol u i was hardcore
>>
>>60593796
Is this supposed to be about that Filter song?
>>
WHY DON'T YOU SNUFF IT THEN
CLAM EATING PUSSY
>>
>>60593796
How is this related to music
>>
>>60593796
Was he underground?
>>
>>60594819
How is this related to music
>>
>>60594750
seriously man are you baiting come on
>>
>>60594750
assuming this is not b8:

no.
>>
>>60594819
this is not some super obscure shit man
not even like middling esoteric
>>
>>60593796
I WISH I WOULD HAVE MET YOU

I'D SAY NICE SHOT
>>
>>60594759
this guy gets it

>>60594928
now you're just trying to piss people off
>it is working
>>
Dude, this was clearly about Kirk Kobain. He shot himself and the guy wanted to meet him, but by then, it was a little late, but suicide was cool back then, so it was still a nice shot.
>>
>>60595054
What pissed me off about Kurt taking an heroic nice shot was like, fuck man you have a daughter. dont go killing yourself when you have a daughter i don't give a shit how much being famous sucks for you
>>
>>60595054
Courtney-Love Picard is best captain
>>
>>60595202
Smells Like Next Generation
>>
OP here. This thread is a failure. I have failed you and /mu/. Fuck these Filter assholes.
>>
>>60595117
i agree. still, depression makes you one irrational motherfucker. sad.
>>
>>60595117
If I were him, I would've looked at Courtney Love and think to myself, "fuck, why did I do THAT?". At that point, being a heroin addict with a hideous wife, I don't know if I'd have the soundness of mind to think of the kid and keep myself alive.

At least Frances didn't turn out that grotesque. She had a dad who just lives on through radio airplay, his late band's logo on the shirts modern "grunge" kids wear, and his suicide being idolized by the same kids, but she turned out fairly okay.
>>
>>60595293
I agree, especially since the local rock radio station won't stop playing "Nice Shot", but really, this fruit hung too low for people not to pick it.
>>
>>60595312
Cortney Love is great tho
>>
>>60595828
She claimed Dave Grohl was stat-raping Frances.
>>
>>60595887
was she wrong?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.