[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I heard you browsed 4chan, you fucking coon >Fags there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: bitch.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>I heard you browsed 4chan, you fucking coon
>Fags there underrate The Dark Side of the Moon

That's when I stopped listening to PF
>>
I don't know how I feel about that album cover.
>>
Pink Floyd and Radiohead fans are probably the worst. People into top 40 garbage have bad taste, but at least they don't pretend like they intellectually superior for being obsessed with overrated bland rock.
>>
>>60593422
Woah!
>>
File: cover.png (216 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
216 KB, 500x500
>I heard you post on /mu/
>How about "fuck you"?

That's when I stopped listening to Slint
>>
>>60593445
>kick off your shoes and strike up the band
>here come those boys from Spiderland
Stopped listening right there
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x214
>sometimes I'd go over and talk to my friend Phil
>until he died and went Down Colorful Hill
Really Mark?
>>
u just got to be high to understand le deep lyrics xp
>>
>>60593422
Can you find any reason to hate on pink floyd and radiohead (or anything in top 40) other than the fact that they are popular?
>>
File: 1442862388826.jpg (2 MB, 1537x2515) Image search: [Google]
1442862388826.jpg
2 MB, 1537x2515
>as I put on my shoes
>I sang helplessness blues

It's like they're not even trying any more
>>
>>60593858
I'm not the same person, but when I look back at my time in highschool, I wince really hard, because I used to listen to The Dark Side of the Moon a lot.
I was one of those obnoxious people who would smoke weed and genuinely thought that I was the only one to "get" Pink Floyd, even though I only listened to the one album.
>>
>>60593858
I'm not that anon either but I listened to Pink Floyd all the time in middle school and high school purely because their music was permeated by "deep" ideas like insanity, isolation, and so on. now I listen to them and I still like a lot of their music, but The Wall and DSOTM are nowhere near as good as people (including the younger me) make them out to be. they're entry-level experimental music. very good but definitely not the best. if pink floyd is your favorite band you either have no personality or haven't looked very deep into music.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.