[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you can't name one female musician in your library that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: meme.jpg (223 KB, 3548x1996) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
223 KB, 3548x1996
If you can't name one female musician in your library that's not a "waifu" (e.g. Taylor Swift) then you need to get the fuck off of /mu/ and go back to /s/.
>>
>>60591171
Satoko Fujii
Tujiko Noriko
Brigitte Fontaine
Selda Bagcan

All good btw, if you wanna check them out
>>
suzanne vega
>>
>>60591171
liz phair
>>
sachiko m
>>
File: Copeland260214.jpg (142 KB, 685x365) Image search: [Google]
Copeland260214.jpg
142 KB, 685x365
>>
>>60591171
marnie stern
>>
>>60591252
she keeps getting uglier ever since the breakup with dean
>>
Sarah Jarosz
>>
File: a creature.jpg (61 KB, 650x677) Image search: [Google]
a creature.jpg
61 KB, 650x677
>>60591252
Do you think she misses his BBC?
>>
File: 14465.jpg (21 KB, 530x353) Image search: [Google]
14465.jpg
21 KB, 530x353
>>60591252
>not waifu
>>
File: p8-wilks-cibo-matto-a-201402121.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1597) Image search: [Google]
p8-wilks-cibo-matto-a-201402121.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1597
2 for 1 post
>>
>>60591171
Chubby Wolf
Grouper
HACO
Holly Herndon
Inga Copeland
Laurel Halo
Mariah
Shannon Funchess
Shiina Ringo
Tujiko Noriko
>>
I hate this shitty ass "all female musicians are waifus" meme. The only time an artist is a waifu is if the person doesn't listen to them for the music, but just because a certain chick is making the music.

All you contrarian sexists can't just accept that other people might have different tastes that happen to include liking the music a woman made. If someone posts a band/artist they like with a woman in it, that you don't like you just scream waifu, and pretend like you one some argument. If you don't like a persons opinion say why, have an actual fucking musical discussion like what this board is supposed to be for, or even better why even care, if you disagree with someones taste move on to the next thread you don't have to be a loud mouthed idiot, it's meaningless here, and all you get is the satisfaction of "proving" some other anonymous guy wrong.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>60591171
What if she's someone else's waifu, but not mine? I love Fiona Apple for her music and feel no attraction to her, even though I'm sure some here would waifu her.
>>
>>60591509
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>60591509
autism
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.