[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this proof that something that wasn't intended to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 624x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 624x636
Is this proof that something that wasn't intended to be deep can end up being deep?
>>
>>60590295
I thought the middle one was a guy
>>
>>60590295
Maybe

I really just like it because it makes me feel like a little kid again
>>
>>60590295
What do you mean by deep?
>>
it's not "deep", it's just sincere, unique, and it captures this youthful innocence that no other album has come close to.
>>
>>60590340
If argue that that's what makes it deep, that by turning what was supposed to be a hollow get rich quick scheme for the dad into something playfully innocent they've said something that perhaps they didn't mean to say
>>
Without using words usually used by middle schoolers, yes, one can extrapolate a substantive meaning from something not intended to be substantive.
>>
>>60590371
holy fuck you're so smart you can use different words to say something someone else said
>>
>>60590371
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60590371
How about...
>One can extract meaning from something that has no inherent meaning

And not sound like a total mongoloid? Also, you used extrapolate incorrectly, fuckwit
>>
What are some other albums that are unintentally good?
>>
>>60590295
these guys used to play shows every friday night at the local rec center. it was weird as fuck, because once people got used to the music, they started making dances to it. and then it got super fucking weird, cause people would add in their own mistakes to fit the rhythm inconsistencies
>>
>>60590593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmjrhv3Gts
>>
>>60590295
I can't make it through this album.
It is truely terrible music
>>
>>60590371
DUDE WORDS LMAO
>>
>>60590748
t. oasis fan
>>
The Shaggs, right up there with The Fugs are one of the greatest hardcore punk groups to ever make an album. (Actually two albums!) And people say no good punk rock ever came out of New Hampshire!
>>
>>60590295
everything is deep if you look into it enough
>>
The only thing this album proves is you should learn how to play an instrument before making music
seriously if zappa or whoever it was hadnt told you it was good and you listened to it cold without knowing its history youd all see how shit it really is
>>
File: Troutmask_COVER600px.jpg (373 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Troutmask_COVER600px.jpg
373 KB, 600x600
>>60590295
trout mask replica sister
>>
>>605909070
And when did you say your album was being released?
>>
>>60590970
When did you say your album was being released?
>>
>>60591024
I havent made an album and Im not going to
because I cant play an instrument
>>
>>60590371
my god i hope this is b8
>>
>>60590371
>>>/lit/
>>
>>60590371
lol ur like smart and stuff
>>
File: u.jpg (17 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
17 KB, 250x350
>>60590371
With the moderate exception of sectors of the English communicative language commonly utilized by those who attend junior high school courses, indeed, hypothetically one might deduce a philosophically profound sense of enlightenment via a piece of media that may not intentionally carry the intended weight perceived by its audience.
>>
>>60591230
The experience of the culture industry reaffirms the representational validity of the phenomenalism of the preprofessional, which, in turn, interrogates the marketing of the engendering of power.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.