[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sufjan Stevens Illinois Remaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: AKR104lp-C2.jpg (960 KB, 2000x2004) Image search: [Google]
AKR104lp-C2.jpg
960 KB, 2000x2004
Heyyo Suf-fans, anybody else preorder the special edition vinyl of Illinois?

I've kind of moved past my crazily collecting vinyl phase, but I'm a sucker for comparing masters and I always like having a chance to support artists like our boi Suf

Do y'all think that the download that comes with will be the remaster? I hope so! I guess Asthmatic Kitty has been around in the past, so if you're out there, hey!
>>
>>60589836
Bump for the chillen
>>
I heard it was announced but I was unaware that it was available for preorder.
Where might i be able to do that, as to ensure myself a copy?
>>
>>60591275
I'm sorry dude, they sold out pretty much right away, but it was on Asthmatic Kitty's webpage. Here's a link
http://store.asthmatickitty.com/collections/vinyl/products/sufjan-stevens-illinois-special-10th-anniversary-blue-marvel-edition
>>
>>60589836
it's cool seeing asthmatic kitty post on torrent sites telling people it's cool to download but support if u like

suf has a based team
>>
I don't see why not. Why wouldn't they replace the parent copy with the supposedly superior remaster?
>>
>>60591320
Good point. It'll probs be the remaster, but I could see a label being like "it was mastered specifically for vinyl this time"
>>
>>60591302
There's still going to be like 8500 copies going to local record stores.
>>
>>60591452
Yeah I wouldn't worry about getting a copy

I wonder what the special surprise is?
>>
Did they add anything new to the vinyl or is it just a remaster
>>
Is the master on the special edition any different? I missed out on my chance to buy it, unfortunately, but my local record store has one with the balloons on it and I'm thinking of picking it up now.
>>
>>60592123
Yeah according to the description on the website it's a remaster from 2014
>>60591837
What do you mean? New songs?
No, it's just a remaster
>>
Forgot when it went up for sale, it was sold out when I checked, still salty as fuck
I know they only 15% of the pressing but I'm still paranoid that I'm not gonna get one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.