[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Sem título.png (536 KB, 850x431) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
536 KB, 850x431
reminder
>>
File: 1446918975888.jpg (794 KB, 2400x2880) Image search: [Google]
1446918975888.jpg
794 KB, 2400x2880
reminder
>>
>>60586581
That was the point I unsubscribed from him

His metal and prog reviews are just embarrasing
>>
theneedledrop is the type of nigger to like fair to midland and Biffy Clyro
>>
I hate this guy, but sometimes he's too generous.
This 70's prog worship piece of garbage isn't worth a 5, it's a 3 at best.
>>
>>60586614
He absolutely slammed Biffy though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEs8FZxnq7U
>>
>>60586581
first day back on /mu/ in a year you guys still talking about fantano
>>
>>60586596
>Supports gamergate
>implying that's a bad thing...

If you're against gamergate, you pretty much should just get off the internet.
>>
>>60586774
>muh video-game ethics

>>>/v/
>>
>>60586788
Hi tumblr
>>
>>60586774
Yeah I love juvenile shitflinging, it's what the internet was made for
>>
>>60586810
Hi leddit
>>
>>60586613
He has okay taste in metal though.
>>
>>60586810
>>60586841

Guys, guys don't fight, please, just enjoy what you like.
>>
>>60586843
>likes Ghost and Behemoth
"no"
>>
Does one man's opinion really matter that much?

Prog kinda fucking blows imo.
>>
>>60586872
I would say he rated both of those albums too high, especially Meliora, but there is nothing wrong with liking those bands. The Satanist is a solid album.
>>
>>60586581
he a progressive pleb
>>
>>60586788
>>60586822

That's not my point. I generally try to stay away from gamergate discussion, specifically because of the shitflinging it causes, but anyone who is against it is absolutely stupid.

Not to mention the other things in that image

>Anti-Feminist/SJW
SJW Feminists are complete cancer and if you disagree, you're wrong.

>Average viewer is underaged and loves memes
Has absolutely nothing to do with him. My Little Pony is a show for children yet 30-40 year old losers who still live with their parents watch it. It's completely out of the control of the creators.

>Fan of "Professional atheist/men's right activist Thunderfoot
This is entirely subjective, but there is nothing wrong with having political/religious views. If you're against someone because of their political/religious views, you're pretty ridiculous.

>Supported homophobic/racist libertarian candidate ron paul
See the last part.
>>
>>60586614
But Fair to Midland is GOAT
>>
>>60587260
they both are the goat but still just saying
>>
>>60587260
They are like SOAD except not cringeworthy
>>
>>60587171
oh, hi again, /u/TBGGG!
>>
>>60587317
>he remembers that person
>>
>>60586581
Reminder that Steven is one of the best modern prodcers and engineers who knows about dynamic range
>>
>>60587171
>there is nothing wrong with having political/religious views. If you're against someone because of their political/religious views, you're pretty ridiculous.
>SJW Feminists are complete cancer and if you disagree, you're wrong.
>>
>because he likes some people who are supposedly sexist/racist he is sexist/racist
Guilt by association at it's finest.
If you'd actually listen to anything he said you'd know his opinions are far more nuanced than that and he's more liberal than your average 4chan shitposter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.