[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listened to pic related for the first time and well....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: R-79063-1182237836.jpeg[1].jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-79063-1182237836.jpeg[1].jpg
114 KB, 600x600
Just listened to pic related for the first time and well.... I hate it.

I hate the meme guitars.
I hate the meme vocals.
I hate the meme production.
I hate the meme lyrics.
I hate the meme cover.
I hate everything about this meme album.
>>
>>60586240
good for you ur rlly special
>>
>>60586240
thats not your opinion. you have no opinion. no individual thought
>>
>>60586240
thank u for sharing your meme opinion
>>
>>60586266
Why don't you meme suck my meme dick
>>
>>60586240
Best go back to listening to Radiohead then.
>>
this might be the least meme mucore
>>
It's because you decided to hate it before you even listened to it.
>>
>>60586240
I like the word meme because it basically gives me a free pass to hate any given thing without me having to think about it too hard
>>
cool. any actual reasons that you hate it?
>>
>>60586240
god isn't meme such a useful word?

call anything meme and it gives you the ability to criticize something without any actual valid criticisms!
>>
i bought the remaster today and the digipak is oversized wtf
>>
>>60586240

Hating memes is a meme desu senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.