[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*makes sure that is there nobody around* *slowly raises spork*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: cardiacs-sing-to-god.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cardiacs-sing-to-god.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
*makes sure that is there nobody around*
*slowly raises spork*
>>
File: mrbungle.jpg (229 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
mrbungle.jpg
229 KB, 953x953
*runs up awkwardly to a group of people in high-school*
>GUYS I SWEAR I SWEAR I'M DIFFERENT TO THE OTHER EARTHLINGS *snorts* I LISTEN TO SUPERIOR MUSIC LIKE MR. BUNGLE
>NO IT'S NOT CIRCUS MUSIC I SWEAR IT'S ALL PART OF THE PATRICIAN AESTHETIC
*runs away*
*trips*
*recovers fedora from the floor*
*keeps running away*
>>
.........pffft hahaha
Again? So randum xD
>>
File: residents.jpg (25 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
residents.jpg
25 KB, 400x330
*has no friends*
>>
>GUYS I SWEAR CARDIACS ISN'T JUST GOOFY CIRCUS MUSIC LIKE MADNESS THEY INFLUENCED BLUR RADIOHEAD AND MARILLION!
>>
>>60584411
Do you sad meme sprouting faggots really need 5 of the same thread
>>
>suddenly wake up with shit in my diaper
>remember i am 1 year old
>>
solid thread
>>
>>60584620
*hits you with a mallet
*spaceship abducts me an I fly off
>>
dirty boy is actually a pretty good track
>>
>>60585505
It isn't though
>>
lmfao
>>
>>60585531
Why do you cardiac fans get so offended its almost like your entire personality is just cardiacs you hold them so close and dear to your heart that it actually hurts when people tell you that its nothing but shitty meme circus meme
>>
sing to god is god tier, tim smith just doesn't have a small scottish waifu body
>>
can we please get back to slint spiderland memes?
>>
>>60584411
is this carly rae jetson?
>>
>>60584411
I found you, Penguin of DOOOOOOOOOOM!
Where did you hide my muffins?!
>>
holy shit the wiki article for this band is the worst thing i have ever read
>>
>>60585889
like i said before cardiac fans are the worst people
>>
>>60585889
Lol
>Beethoven of rock/pop
>most well known fan is a snooker player
>>
>>60584411
This bad got memed 3 times in a span of last years

That is quite something
>>
>>60585937
this post is funnier than it should be
theres also some daytime british tv talk show guy that is a fan
>>
cardiacs just sound like the music that used to get played alongside those chase scenes in the chucklebrothers
>>
I've browsed /mu/ and various other music related websites for the last 5 years and I have literally never heard of this band, apparently namedropped by Radiohead and Blur, and fronted by the Mozart of rock music before in my life. Have I slipped into an alternate reality? Am I losing my mind?
>>
>>60586015
You're not missing on anything
>>
listen to something past their first album
>>
>>60586103
meant for >>60584451
also madness isn't horrible
>>
What the fuck is with all the sudden hate on this band? Is this a new meme?
>>
>>60586134
gentle giant, cardiacs and magma
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.