[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Patrician knowledge in music get me into women's panties ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: can i has love.jpg (127 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
can i has love.jpg
127 KB, 500x375
Can Patrician knowledge in music get me into women's panties ?
>>
Yes

>implying /mu/ taste is patrician
That's where you went wrong.
>>
No

but I can help you get into men's panties
>>
>>60581969
No
Unless you happen to like whatever "obscure" they are into. music isn't a panty dropper
>>
No, not at all. Women like men who care about music, but not men who listen to music that they deem "weird" and "inaccessible." You're better off learning how to play an instrument or learning to sing. Or just avoid the subject of music altogether.
>>
no

it works in the opposite way because a woman knows she cannot compare to art
>>
>>60581982
wrong
/mu/ taste is extremely well conceived among normies, they will always see you as that guy who knows every band ever
shame normies are little to no fun and most of /mu/ will never get under real women panties
>>
>>60582037
This is pretty accurate. A rare woman might be impressed if you "know a lot about music" but definitely don't make an effort to have her listen to it.
>>
>>60582028
I've found if you play an instrument (preferably more than one) well, people are likely to expect and accept that you're into weird music. If you don't, then you're just a weirdo.
>>
depends on how low your standars are and what exactly you consider a ""woman""
>>
Nah, if nothing else they'll be annoyed by you.

Women these days like to think they're really artistic and thoughtful when in reality they only skim the surface of any art. If you come along with actual in depth knowledge of a subject that they think they're competent in and expose them for what they are then they'll just want to be away from you because you passively expose their simplicity and weakness to vanity.
>>
>>60582096
That's people period bro....
>>
File: 1432309886030.jpg (14 KB, 181x156) Image search: [Google]
1432309886030.jpg
14 KB, 181x156
more like the opposite is true, OP. patrician tastes will only make you less likely to enjoy being around other people and make them less likely to enjoy your company.

>>60582028

this, but only things like adele or imagine dragons or maroon 5. if you have even a shred of confidence and can sing "like adam levine" or play basic guitar or piano shit you'll have have ladies all over you.
>>
Yes, soul music nig.
>>
>>60582127
yea whatever #notallwomen #notallmuslims #blacklivesmatter
>>
If the girl knows nothing or too little about music and she is easily impressed: yes, kind of

If the girl knows a lot about music: maybe, she might like you

anything in between: no, unlikely
>>
you can do anything you want, if you want get it

>>60582134
this
>>
>>60582084
As someone who plays bassoon, saxophone, and piano, this is definitely true for me. I readily talk about "weird" music with my friends, but when it comes to talking to girls, I just tell them I play a few instruments and like music, and that's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>60582154
#reductoadabsurdum
>>
>>60582160
>>
>>60582154
I was referring to /mu/ when 90% of the users get butthurt when you call them out for being p4k drones
>>
File: 4817800.jpg (21 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
4817800.jpg
21 KB, 300x264
Putting some shitty pop music like Taylor Swift might.
>>
File: 1425764172566.png (21 KB, 360x1305) Image search: [Google]
1425764172566.png
21 KB, 360x1305
>>60581969

If anything, it probably furthers you from it.
>>
really doubt that cuz most of us are at least a bit autistic if it comes to music. most normies (either m/f) dont really care that much for music. most of em listen to whats being presented to them by the radio and shit. its more like background noise. they may have some fav songs here and there but thats abt it. I sometimes pick the music at parties and also get complimented on the shit I play but I havent seen anyone of those normies getting more interested in music, even if they enjoyed it that night
>>
>>60582283
yeah this
>>
>>60582283
yeah this
>>
>>60582096
Most of you pretentious pricks are simply consumers, not artistically gifted geniuses. If you think that listening to twenty new shitty noise albums each week should make you more desirable in a girl's eyes, then you're probably the biggest austist on 4chan right now.
>>
>>60582283
>I sometimes pick the music at parties and also get complimented on the shit I play
I don't know that feel.
>>
lol at the levels of /r9k/ in this thread

>muh reading p4k and /mu/ like everyone else makes me patrishun
>y girls no liek Swans and Death Grips stupid bitches lmao

meanwhile in well-adjusted person land, music, like politics or philosophy or any other subject matter, can be a hobby and area of knowledge you hold, and being a fluent conversationalist about topics you have a passion for can be attractive to a lot of women.

>inb4 le women with bad taste meme or some evo psych
>>
when i put music on at parties i get mad props from males but girls hate it. who cares what they think though
>>
>driving on highway at night with a girl in my car
>clear night, no traffic
>put on loren connors
>anon, this is really beautiful :) what is this?
>
>i drive back to my apartment with her and we fuck for hours to loren connors

thanks mr. mazzacane
>>
>>60581969
No, but it helps you be friends with women.
Thanks to having patrician music knowledge I could befriend a philosophy teacher and a psychiatrist.
>>
>>60582746
that's not patrician knowledge
that's plebsploitation
any serious scholar would have been blasting some threnody to the victims of hiroshima
>>
>>60581969

Sort of. You can have patrician knowledge, but you must never use to to talk about weird avant-garde shit. Talk about now Beyonce songs use rudimentary music theory principles, but talk about it like it's the most genius thing ever, and then women will want to get into your pants.
>>
>>60582740
>being a fluent conversationalist about topics you have a passion for can be attractive to a lot of women

This. Girls have repeatedly told me how hot it is when I get really passionate about topics I know a lot about. This can be anything, really, even music. But these girls have already felt attracted to me before that, so being knowledgable and passionate alone won't get you laid.
>>
>>60582779
doesn't matter had sex
>>
>tfw making out with a girl in the parking lot of the middle school you once attended together listening to galaxie 500
>>
>>60582796
yeah, this is a pure plebe in action
>>
>>60581969
only Charisma and good looks can do that.

Mostly charisma.

Music taste is pretty low on the list of things females look for. Same with males. Personality and Physical beauty are much higher on the list of desirable qualities.
>>
>>60581975
>>60581976
this and especially
>>60581985
>>
if a woman likes swans (and they exist shut the fuck up you goddamn autists) and you also like swans, then you have the potential to bond over your mutual love of swans.

>but gurls are le adele monolith

no they aren't. shut the fuck up.

but i guess none of you have ever/will ever meet a female because your mistaken belief that your "patrician" taste makes you better than everyone will alienate every person you could potentially fuck. even if you like the same music, the bitch is gonna figure out you're a mentally ill asshole piece of shit and go find someone a well-adjusted pleb to date so there you go
>>
>>60582746
>>60582779
This. Its actually the opposite to what OP theorized:

Knowledge of Pleb music is more likely to get you laid than patrician music.

Cranking some contemporary classical never got anyone laid.
>>
File: a3582904927_10.jpg (693 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3582904927_10.jpg
693 KB, 1200x1200
I had sex to this last week. It was weird man.
>>
>>60582815
Beep seep
>>
>>60582795
well, duh, but if you're just "trying to get laid" based on anything but your ability to flirt and keep up your appearance, you're being an idiot who's bound to be a buttblasted fedora about women forever
>>
DUDE ACID LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>60582871
i think you're in the wrong thread dude
>>
>>60582851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSPdJ_QUoPc
Had a random youtube playlist on when i had a girl over, was pretty chill stuff until this hit me, i had to stop myself from ruining the mood when it got to about 1:00 and i realised what it was.
>>
>>60582892
DUDE MY MESSAGE IS FOR ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN LMAO
>>
>>60582871
They have computers at mental facilities now?
>>
>>60582871
are you retarded?
>>
>>60582922
DUDE HUMOR LMAO
>>
>>60582930
DUDE 'NO' LMAO
>>
>>60582948
ignore it and it might go away
>>
>>60581969
Play some R&B.
>>
>>60582970
DUDE HIGH HORSE LMAO

DUDE HOLIER THAN THOU LMAO

DUDE LMAO
>>
>>60582795
>But these girls have already felt attracted to me before that
says it all Tbh
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.