[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I buy to play mp3s on? I don't want an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What the fuck do I buy to play mp3s on? I don't want an apple product. But I want something that'll play videos, hop on youtube when I need to, hold all my music, and maybe be able to download some apps and shit.

And I don't wanna pay over $150.
>>
>>60580401
Also I don't want no bullshit contract phone nonsense
>>
Well a smartphone is what you want it seems
>>
>>60580401
>What the fuck do I buy to play mp3s on?
An mp3 player.
>I don't want an apple product.
They're pretty good but if you don't like them that's OK.
>But I want something that'll play videos, hop on youtube when I need to, hold all my music, and maybe be able to download some apps and shit.
Android phone
>And I don't wanna pay over $150.
Cheap Android phone (galaxy S-something mini)
>>60580562
Just buy the phone
>>
>>60580580
I don't want to pay a hundred bucks a month for data that I'll eat up in a day.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Fiio-X1-Resolution-Lossless-Player/dp/B00NS3MRKC
>>
>>60580604
So what you want is an iPod Touch or a high capacity iPhone with no phone plan or some sort of tablet if you're really that against Apple.
>>
>>60580604
then don't eat it up in a day dickhead
>>
>>60580619
I'm not against apple but people want over a hundred bucks for scratched up 5 year old ipods that only have like 8 gigs of space on em.

>>60580625
If I accidentally bump the fucking internet browser there goes half my data. Fuck that.
>>
>>60580663
Where the fuck do you live if your data is that expensive? I have unlimited 4g and it's under 20 euros a month and i could probably get it even cheaper.
>>
>>60580864
I live in the United States. They like to pretend they are good here but prices are stupidly high. You get better internet and data for cheaper in third world countries than in America.
>>
Buy a shitty android phone and get a 128 GB micro SD card
>>
>>60580864
Oh, and unlimited data doesn't really exist here. If you do get unlimited data you're paying over a hundred dollars a month for it and if you use it too much they cap it off and kill your speeds. And if you're trying to tether your laptop or something to your phone or use it as a hotspot they either charge you extra or limit it.
>>
>>60580864
>tfw i paid about 700 this month for 4G data in australia.
charged $10/ GB and am not able to get ADSL so it's my only option. no ports, so im just waiting for someone in the neighbourhood to die. that would b sweet.
>>
>>60580917
>>60580905
Damn that's expensive as hell. With those prices i probably wouldn't be posting from a bus like i am doing now.
>>
>>60580401
Basically any Android phone. PowerAmp is the best music player.
>>
>>60580949
Lots of nice things about the US and lots of reasons to come but everything is expensive and it only gets more expensive as time goes by.

And carriers for phones and such act like they are doing you a favor by ripping you off. "Oh for the first six months it will only cost you five times as much as in Italy or France, and then it goes up to eight times as much."
>>
>>60580905
>implying that USA isn't a third world country

13 euros for unlimited 4g per month in Finland
>>
>>60581137
It practically is. You walk through some parts of the country and it's like a science fiction movie. Space age everything pillar of society. You walk through other parts and it's like you stumbled onto the set of Robocop. And that's without going to the actual setting of Robocop where you might just legitimately be killed at.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.