[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Birdemic of albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What is the Birdemic of albums?
>>
>>60580133
Birdemic 2 was better
>>
The Ark Work of course
>>
>>60580133
Swans - Soundtracks for the blind
>>
birds are very important
>>
>>60580156
came here to post this
>>
TMR
>>
>>60580488
This

A shit work meant to be shitty that somehow manages to be loved by some cunts who read way too much into it
>>
>>60580133
https://dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/carnival
>>
>>60580500
I don't think anyone thinks birdemic isn't shitty
>>
>>60580156
so accurate holy fuck
>>
>>60580527
>it's so bad it's good

m8 same thing for TMR and le deconstructon of rock music
>>
>>60580156
na le ark work is birdemic 2
>>
File: 1420754510932.png (1 MB, 738x714) Image search: [Google]
1420754510932.png
1 MB, 738x714
>>60580133
nice dubs desu senpai
>>
>>60580552
People think it's so bad it's funny, and it is, but nobody thinks of it like some grand pretentious art peice
>>
>>60580488

no the equivalent of that is 12 oz mouse
>>
>>60580732
holy shit! where can i find this?
>>
Tool. Both are well loved by retards who think slapping on a fedora and never losing your virginity makes you intellectually superior
>>
>>60580500

so many things wrong with this post

firstly, neither TMR nor Birdemic were meant to be bad

secondly, TMR actually had tons of genuine effort put into it, the Magic Band rehearsed for like 8 hours aday for 6 months or so whilst living in abhorant living conditions juat because they were that dedicated to the music. Everything you hear on the record sound 100% as it was intended to

its obvious that birdemic had little effort put into it, even from a low budget film perspective, so that's pretty unfair to draw that comparison
>>
>>60580732
It's this one, no contest.
>>
>>60580859
neckbeards love birdemic? What the fuck?
>>
>>60581214
Jontron
>>
>>60580152

Nothing will ever beat the ending at the beach in Birdemic.
>>
>>60580187
singels debunk.
Birds are not that important desu
>>
TMR
>>
trout mask desu
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.