[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy thread >Comfyness/10 >What you're listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: a1428711167_10.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1428711167_10.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
Comfy thread
>Comfyness/10
>What you're listening to
>What you're drinkin'

Solid 8/10, in bed with a blanket, the FL temps are a little lower today/tonight
Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2
Egg Nog
>>
File: Grouper-Alien-Observer.jpg (81 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Grouper-Alien-Observer.jpg
81 KB, 608x608
>comfy/10
4/10, gotta keep checking for fleas in my bed right now, but i'm about to be comfier since im going to sleep listening to this
>what you're listening to
Grouper - A I A: Alien Observer
>what you're drinkin'
Melted ice water
>>
>>60579118
ooh, I love that album. Good sleep stuff.
>>
>Comfyness/10
8/10
Dart Drug by Derek Bailey
>What you're drinkin'
Nothing atm
>>
File: cover.jpg (7 KB, 502x445) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
7 KB, 502x445
8/10, woke at 6 am today for no reason and couldn't sleep anymore which was annoying. Been chilling on 4chan for 3 hours now, and it's been a pleasant morning, some good threads. Just bought a 4chan pass, gonna take some time to get used to not doing captcha. The music I'm listening to is making everything a lot comfier though.
Ichiko Aoba - Origami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czL8ZIMlJpc
>What you're drinkin'
Nothing right now, had a cup of coffee when I woke up. Been getting into the habit of eating only one meal a day, should probably work on reverting that.
>>
>>60579063
>Egg Nog
I've never had that, what is it like?
>>
>>60579306
It's a sweet, thick, drink for the holiday times.
Because America loves to start everything way too fucking early, it's already in stores. I don't fuckin' care what season it is, egg nog is good

>>60579251
One meal a day? That sounds hellish.
>>
>>60579350
>One meal a day? That sounds hellish.
When you're just sitting around, it's not too bad. I usually cook a large meal and eat it over time.
>>
>comfy/10
3/10, my apartment's couch is so corner-y and the lights are all on and I have work to do but instead I'm posting on /mu/.
cLOUDDEAD - Ten
>What you're drinkin'
A cup of white tea, peach flavor

>>60579251
I've been doing 1 meal a day. Somehow I've gained weight.
>>
>>60579410
That's odd. The human body is weird.
>cLOUDDEAD - Ten
I listened to this once after being recommended by a friend like 3 years ago, don't remember it much. Gonna give it a listen again.
>>
>>60579440
I think it's the snacks, and the fact that I eat at buffets every night and pound down the food. Only wish I could drop a few lbs for climbing, but I'm healthy and that's important.

I don't think I like Ten that much, but it has some fantastic pieces on it.
>>
>>60579408
ah, ok
Please don't starve yourself, I don't recommend it
>>
>Comfyness/10
7/10. Bundled up. Feeling content for the first time in a while. Hope it's not temporary. Would be higher but ~50° is chilly for my flimsy California self.
Fill My Eyes - Cat Stevens. Pleb and proud.
>What you're drinkin'
Irish Breakfast Tea. Best shit for any time.
>>
>>60579596
I have a big pack of that from Trader Joe's. Shit's dirt cheap and great with a bit of milk and sugar.
>>
>comfyness

2/10

>listening to

I got bored and started trying to listen to a huge list of Spotify's current rap. 80% of it is unlistenable and most of it sounds like the rappers have peanut butter in their mouth. Listening to The Chameleons atm.

>what're you drinkin'

Water, milk if I'm feeling festive.
>>
>>60579521
>I don't think I like Ten that much, but it has some fantastic pieces on it.
Finishing it up now, and it's a lot better than I remember it. The closing track is pretty amazing. I like the overall aesthetic of the album.
>>
>Comfyness/10
6/10 my computer chair is really rigid
pic related
>What you're drinkin'
Red Bull
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
>>60579063
>Comfyness/10
2/10, girl gave me an std, my nuts are swollen and it burns when I pee.

pic related

Mariam the Believer - Blood Donation

>What you're drinkin'

Water and Advil
>>
>Comfyness/10
9/10 I'm still in bed and I have zero obligations today

Undersea EP by the Antlers. Such a quality EP, you literally feel like you're slowly descending into the ocean depths

>What you're drinking
elderflower juice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.