[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for wallowing in self pity, due to not being able to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: galactic feels.jpg (365 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
galactic feels.jpg
365 KB, 800x600
Music for wallowing in self pity, due to not being able to have a relationship with a girl despite yearning it so much?
>>
Hanging Dong - Women Are A Meme

I gave up on searching for a girl a year ago, haven't looked back. Some girls are even giving me attention mow, but I don't really want to be in a relationship right now. Focus in improving you'reself first
>>
>>60575217
I've tried man, believe me. But it just gets to me , you know?
>>
There wtih you dude. swallowed a bunch of benadryl, listening to Twin Infinitives.

twf the sensory perception has split into fragment and sensation of sound and specifically rhythms are being felt on a wavering time lapse that resembles the doppler effect whilst cognition seems to precede action.

Enter oblivion with me. Forget girls.
>>
>>60575267
it's a manufactured want. Even if you had it, you wouldn't enjoy it. It's illusory, all of it. The relationships you observe are not case studies to take notes on, there's nothing to learn, nothing to envy, because what works for them will never work for you. Your problems start and end inside of you. The hypothetical SHE can not and will not fix you.
>>
>>60575448
So what will?
>>
File: Mazzy star oh yes.gif (982 KB, 417x302) Image search: [Google]
Mazzy star oh yes.gif
982 KB, 417x302
>>60575165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ61jgFCMM

Here, use my waifu
>>
>>60575463
Realizing that you're not broken (and believing it).
>>
>>60575570
I try man. There's days where i feel great, my confidence is up in the sky and i'm alright. Then there's days where my self awareness kicks in and i realize my situation, and i just get sad, for no reason. It's like i'm convinced that an intimate sexual relationship with some fantasy girl will take away all my worries.
>>
>>60575347
So glad you're (hopefully) going to be dead soon.
If you garner self worth from whether or not you have a gf, you should just give up. On everything.
>>
>>60576052
chill man, the people making these threads are just young and confused about where they fit in in the world. i had the same kind of thoughts when I was in my late teens until like 21
>>
File: i hate myself ten songs.jpg (26 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
i hate myself ten songs.jpg
26 KB, 360x360
>>60575165
The whole genre of Emo.

Should probably start with I Hate Myself for good measure.
>>
>>60576115
Take if to /b/ baww threads then.
I understand where you're coming from, but posting on a Chinese basketweaving forum about how you're about to kill yourself (let alone on a music board) doesn't help anything.
They don't need coddling.
>>
>basing your self-worth around whether or not you have a girlfriend

You guys watch too many damn movies. If this seriously a legitimate issue in your life then you've probably got bigger problems that you're either completely unaware of or just refuse to acknowledge.

These are also very good posts.
>>60575448
>>60576052
>>
>>60575165
Foxing- Rory. Wallow away, friend.
>>
>>60576411
To add onto this, if you want to ever have any hope of remedying this situation, you need to engrain within yourself the simple truth that you have worth simply by existing. Any prospective relationships you form (and I'm not just talking about romantic ones) should be generated by the realization of your own self worth, not the other way around. If you seek validation in the recognition of others then nothing is going to change.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.