[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: aphex-twin1.jpg (89 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
aphex-twin1.jpg
89 KB, 666x499
Why does /mu/ hate him?
>>
>>60574065
DUDE CHEMTRAILS
>>
this is literally and factually untrue what are you on about mate
>>
>>60574065
I listened to him today, and I think he has some real talent. Give it 20 to 30 years, when he's old and out of his current phase, and he'll probably be GOAT. That's what happened to Gira, at least.
>>
>>60574121
Mention his name on /bleep/ and see
>>
>>60574142
Because your in /bleep/ nigga, go post in /bloop/.
>>
>>60574142
bleep is for club friendly music
im sure old AFX acid is probably accepted on bleep
>>
Like Autechre a lot of his music is pretty boring
>>
>>60574142
most people on /bleep/ like him and don't doubt his influence, but they get sick of talking about him because it's all been said before and everyone knows his tunes. also, he gets a lot of discussion on /mu/ and /bleep/ tries to avoid that

mostly the hate come from ADTBG and you can (should) ignore him
>>
>>60574190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibAu6F8Fjtg
>>
>>60574190
Nigger wut??
>>
>>60574142
i don't think /bleep/ constitutes the entirety of /mu/
he's pretty well liked elsewhere
>>
who is /mu/, and what's his problem with shemales
>>
>>60575318
he's liked in /bleep/ too, it's just that the part idea of the general was to avoid talking about aphex/ae/boc/burial etc.
>>
i like him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.