[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: undertale ost rym.png (33 KB, 939x437) Image search: [Google]
undertale ost rym.png
33 KB, 939x437
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>60572847
good, right in the industries face
>>
sequencer & midi is a fucking genre?
>>
>>60572847
/v/ has shit taste, more news at 5
>>
Indifferent
>>
soundtracks and metal albums have a core fanbase with very low standards on RYM, so they always place higher on the year lists than they should. it's no big deal
>>
That's the exact reason i dislike /v/

they're the ultimate memers
>>
my gf likes that game
>>
Man all day I'm just seeing Undertale references everywhere.
>>
>>60573000
Stop going to shitty places then
>>
>>60572878
>Implying chiptune doesnt exist
>>
>>60572879

/v/ hates this game you plen
>>
What's an Undertale?
Not joking, i know it's a video game but what is it? I don't usually play any video gamr
>>
anyone who grew up playing 8 and 16 bit rpgs and then dabbled in the rpgmaker scene for a spell shouldn't be much impressed with undertale which ultimately amounts to little more than a lo-fi mother tribute 20 years too late
>>
File: 5b6.jpg (28 KB, 486x309) Image search: [Google]
5b6.jpg
28 KB, 486x309
>>60572955
>my gf
>>
>>60573112
this
>>
>>60573063
earthbound without the charm or subtlety
>>
>>60573063
Unbiased spoiler free summary: It's an RPG where you can choose not to kill any enemies.
>>
games decent and the music is pretty good imo

https://youtu.be/kQ4GQSyMNEM
>>
>>60573032
That explains the constant threads about how much they love it
>>
>>60573032
Yeah, that's why the constant
>2015
>Not playing undertale
shit. Fuck /v/
>>
2105 has been such a shit year
>>
>>60573285
Yes, it's going to be a shit year.
>>
>>60572955
>having a gf
>having a gf that likes vidya
>having a gf that likes undertale
kek
>>
>>60573285

>GTA V on PC
>The Witcher 3
>MGSV
>Fallout 4
>Splatoon
>Halo 5
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

>shit year
>>
>>60573032
they don't hate it, they love it but pretend to hate it to distance themselves from the tumblr-tier fanbase, because they, unfortunately like the majority of /mu/, only use their taste as an accessory
>>
>>60573727
he was talking about music, dumbass

also
>Halo 5
>good
lol
>>
>>60573727
>sociopath simulator 2015
>Incomplete espionage action
>skyrim with guns
>Nintendo
>Micropayments 5: bend over more
>nintendo
>>
>>60573870

Halo 5 is the best Halo since Halo 3.
>>
>>60572847
?
?
?
?????????
>>
It's got some fantastic tracks but as a whole I wouldn't really listen to a 2 hr soundtrack album mostly made of minute long loop segments.

I would rate an album of all the battle music 8/10.
>>
>>60572955
disgusting
>>
>>60573112
nope
>>
>>60574034
>>>/v/
>>
>>60573727
if that's the best we got then it was a shit year. Splatoon is the only interesting game in that list and even that doesn't stay interesting very long
>>
I don't play video games, but I listened to the soundtrack and it's good. The length and amount of material really does hurt the album as a whole though. Still, 7/10.
>>
>>60572847
Undertale is a great game and it has a great soundtrack. It's among my favorite music of the year, and it's easily my favorite game of the year.

That said, RYM has incredibly inflated ratings for video game music, and this is something that you just have to accept and move beyond. Silent Hill 2 has a fucking great soundtrack but it is not the greatest ambient album of all time.

In any case, don't be so bothered that an opinion aggregator is not representative of your own or even majority opinion—and certainly don't let it impact your view on what is actually quite good despite its overrepresentation.
>>
>>60574389
Pretty much this.
>>
>>60572847
>>
I hate myself, and my mother's creeped out by me ever since I turned 16. I also hate this game because of fuck.
>>
>>60577408
What?
>>
>>60573112
>lo-fi
huh?
>>
>>60573112
you should be the christgau of vidya
>>
>>60574034
what's wrong with being a sociopath?
>>
>>60577504
GTA is more of what a low brow sociopath would envision.

A patrish sociopath would be /lit/ as fuck.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.