[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this album is fucking awesome. Why no one here talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Swans_are_dead_cover_art.jpg (22 KB, 288x258) Image search: [Google]
Swans_are_dead_cover_art.jpg
22 KB, 288x258
Holy shit, this album is fucking awesome. Why no one here talks about it? Are the rest of their live albums this good?

Swans thread, I guess.
>>
Listening to Swans is actually the most embarrassing thing i can fathom. Please go play in traffic op
>>
one of their best desu

>>60572299
b8
>>
>nobody talks about soundtracks for the blind

did reading that make you angry
the reality is that i am aware it is a different album
you have been trolled by me
you should be honored
>>
>jarboe at the end of i crawled
fuck the plebs who say she's bad
>>
HELLA
>>
I think it's their best work. I especially love the sound quality, It's amazing for a live record
>>
People talk about this one a lot these days actually
Public Castration Is A Good Idea is awesome, Feel Good Now is okay, I've heard Anonymous Bodies in an Empty Room is mediocre but that fucking title tho
>>
>>60572273
fav swan release for sure

and it's talked about a lot. maybe you just missed the threads
>>
>>60572335
>soundtracks for the blind
that's Swans are Dead tho
>>
I don't usually listen to live albums so I'm not familiar with any of the Swans live albums
I do have Swans are Dead though and I'm probably going to listen to it next time I'm in a Swans-y sort of mood

>>60572335
Nice

>>60572358
Let's be honest, the only people who hate Jarboe are the people who perpetuate retarded memes and pastas and the people who are malleable enough to have their opinion swayed by said memes
She's great, at its absolute best her solo work shits all over anything Gira did outside of Swans
>>
>>60572462
NICE MAT8
>>
File: nah-nig.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
nah-nig.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>60572335
>>60572462
>samefagging this desperately
>>
FUCKING
>>
>>60572273
I've been trying to save myself for until I have a physical copy of Soundtracks to listen to anything with songs from it on it. If I recall this live album includes Soundtracks songs right?
Should I listen to it regardless?
>>
>>60572481
>implying Post-Swans Gira wasn't an absolute genius and had a renaissance between Angels of Light and his solo work
>implying Jarboe's countless solo albums nobody has heard of are better
Jarboe is a great musician, but Gira is still better at what he does. She didn't do anything particularly game-changing
>>
EPIC
>>
>>60572273
>praising music you enjoy too enthusiastically on /mu/

Do you want people to make you feel bad, anon?
>>
>>60573750
as in praising too enthusiastically

>you can never enjoy music too enthusiastically
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.