[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to Miku mondays? Did everyone fust lose interest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
So what happened to Miku mondays? Did everyone fust lose interest?
>>
Dumb Weeaboo
>>
>>60572097
>>>/v/
>>
>>60572097
maybe because miku is garbage and just embarrassing
>>
>>60572118
>>60572129
>>60572135
ok

i like Miku OP. what are you favorite tracks?
mine are Melt, Denparadigm, and The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
>>
Been getting through this chart http://i.imgur.com/g4DCoX3.jpg and am about halfway through. So far favorite albums are Dialouge by Kei and I Shared a Kiss with Hatsune Miku by mikutoP
>>
>>60572178
>>60572178
>>60572178
ok
>>
Listened to most of the shoegaze-related stuff on this >>60572253 chart, along with some full length stuff from the producers on the Mikgazer comp
MoffP's album is pretty good and I know there's a link floating around somewhere in the archive
>>60572118
How many different ways can you capitalize this to avoid peoples' filters? I've got 5 different variations already
>>
Can someone explain the appeal of vocaloids? No meme replies, thanks.
>>
File: cover.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>60572178
Melt is great, early supercell is interesting to listen to.
Just listened to Denparadigm, it's really fun, reminded me of PinokioP's stuff.

My favorite tracks are ODDS&ENDS,Common World Domination and Close to you (v flower version).

>>60572253
Yeah it's a great chart, though some of the stuff in there sounds pretty boring to me. Have you listened to pic related yet?

>>60572367
Mikgazer is awesome, I love flash back,0217.

I recently found this album, it's really short but I loved the ambientation. What do you guys think of it?
https://tsukimachilabel.bandcamp.com/album/because-your-money-is-limited
>>
>>60572663
>Have you listened to pic related yet?
No and I can't look up the album cause all the results are in Jap. What's the name?
>>
>>60572624
It's a great tool for people who don't really have a good voice to sing and can't find a vocalist. There are multiple Vocaloid albums of every genre, and you can explore them like any other artist's album. In that sense what matters are the producers, but if you like a particular vocaloid's voice, you can look for other albums that feature them on vocals.

The indie jap scene is very interesting in general. Vocaloids are just part of it.
>>
>>60573003
Never mind I'm stupid. I found it.
>>
rec good Len albums pls
>>
>>60572663
>I recently found this album, it's really short but I loved the ambientation. What do you guys think of it?
It's great.
>>
>>60572097
whats your favorite producer
mine is dead ball project
>>
>>60573309
whos*
>>
>>60572097
Mikgazer vol. 1 is fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPnFLl5LiYY
>>
>>60573309
avtechno or emon
camellia is also really good if you can handle wubs
>>
>>60573402
This is actually kinda good
>>
fuck miku
>>
>>60573796
fook mikook
>>
>>60573188
pls ;_;
>>
So... I love Miku on a design level, but I don't know anything of vocaloid made music. What's some entry level Miku stuff? Y'know, the Metallica, U2, Nirvana of Vocaloid, the most popular and most digestable stuff.
>>
>tfw you want to see Miku live but tickets are $90
>>
>>60574872
Supercell probably. There's lots of good Vocaloid electropop you'll like if you like Nakatacore. I suggest 8#Prince, AvTechNO!, and emon.
>>
>>60574978
I forgot to add: I found a guy called Mitchie M and I really dig his stuff. It's basically just disco with Miku. Anything like that?
>>
>>60575001
wouldnt know, i'm the furthest thing from a disco expert. look at >>60572253 tho
>>
>>60572118
>>60572135
>>60573796
>>60573883
This
>>
>>60575232
God, I just started to get into music three years ago, there's so much stuff I should have checked out sooner and now there's even more. Thanks, though.
>>
>>60574882
>people will legit pay $90 to see an anime hologram 2pac

Fucking weebs.
>>
>>60575482
when you describe it like that it somehow sounds more cyberpunk than it already is
>>
MitchieM by far.
>>
>>60575586
When you describe her as cyberpunk liking Miku sounds like the raddest shit ever.
>>
>>60572253
Thanks for sharing the chart.

I already have listened to a handful of these albums.
>>
badumpadump
>>
Last Note. > *

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
>>60578707
you wot m8
>>
My favorite vocaloid albums are livetune - tell your world EP, supercell - supercell, impacts (various artists), some mitchie m album with a japanese name, with miku with a two neck guitar on the cover, also doriko - unformed. I love that super dancy poppy vocaloid.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.