[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, this was a joke. Hip Hop's top 10 list. http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: rofl.jpg (6 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
6 KB, 304x166
Ok, this was a joke. Hip Hop's top 10 list.

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6723017/best-rappers-of-all-time/7

I actually agree with leaving pac out, but

why the fuck do they keep mentioning andre 3k everywhere? he's not top 10 DOA.

also lauren hill.. c'mon the joke is too obvious.

lamar and wayne? not yet

here is some better list:

1. Eminem
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. B.I.G.
5. Jay-Z
6. Ice Cube
7. Kool G Rap
8. LL Cool J
9. The Game
10. Scarface
>>
File: 1447298215047.png (37 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1447298215047.png
37 KB, 184x184
>leave pac out
>put game in
>>
>>60570442
>took the bait
>>
>>60570411
well I don't know whos list is more shit, there's or yours
>>
>>60570455
Isn't that what this board is about?
>>
I had my doubts about putting Game in, but the Documentary was so influential and one of the best albums in Hip Hop.

Billboards top 10 is shit and everybody knows it.

Of course people are going to disagree with me, I don't even prefer Em's music, but I truly think he's the best in the game.

Pac had many good songs, but also a lot of crap, plus he got legendary status like many celebs who die young (not fair competition). Nas would outrap Pac easily.
>>
>>60570411
>people having a genuine conversation about rap
they're all shit, that's the joke
>>
File: Debbie Harry.png (74 KB, 267x392) Image search: [Google]
Debbie Harry.png
74 KB, 267x392
>>60570658
No. The real joke is any GOAT rappers list that omits this OG.
>>
>>60570582
He had the best album stretch in hip hop history. Me Against the World > All Eyez on Me > Makaveli
>>
>>60570411
>Billboard list includes Ghostface
>Yours doesn't
Billboard wins, sorry.
>>
>>60571006
what is your list?
>>
>>60570961
I like it very much billboard didn't include him. It's just opinion that he's the GOAT.

He was just ordinary and would be another game/wayne/jadakiss

Good to see some change in thought, it's like you can't even have a debate about who is the greatest rapper without mentioning him. Same goes for putting Em at number one, it is unheard of, but let's face it, is there anyone really better than him?
>>
Eh, that lost wasn't terrible. I agree that Wayne and Kendrick are iffy choices, but everyone else is definitely reasonable (especially Andre, are you fucking kidding me?)

Your list is much worse, anyone who puts Eminem at the top should be immediately disregarded.
>>
>>60571176
You act like he's the only one. There's about 5 or 6 rappers that are obligatory to GOAT conversations. If anything Jay should get lost instead of him.
>>
File: p35412_d_v7_aa.jpg (172 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p35412_d_v7_aa.jpg
172 KB, 480x720
>ice cube
>>
>>60571339
who is better than Em? Can they win in a battle?

Who ever did a song with him and could claim the better verse? Like Nas stated Jay got murdered on his own track.

Even Nas wouldn't dare to rap besides Em. Ever wondered why they never collaborated?

Lauryn Hill reasonable? Get outta here
>>
>>60571418
Names please.
>>
>>60571461
You can't dismiss Pac for his inconsistent discography then turn around and call Eminem the GOAT. Eminem is the poster child for rappers that fell off hard after a strong start.
>>
>>60571487
Jay, Nas, Big, Em, Rakim. Why are you even asking you should know this.
>>
>>60571675
Just checking to see if I can agree. Not bad.
>>
>>60570961
SouthernPlayalistic > ATLiens > Aquemini > Stankonia

Illadelph Halflife > Things Fall Apart > Phrenology

People's Instinctive Travels > Low End Theory > Midnight Marauders
>>
>>60571639
His worst albums (encore, relapse) are still solid. Can't say he fell off, esp not after MMLP2.
>>
>>60571907
>all groups
>>
>>60571963
still better album streaks than pac's

if you want a solo artist that had a better streak than pac, then ice cube has done that with

Amerikkkan Korruption > Death Certificate > The Predator > Lethal Injection
>>
>>60572084
Amerikkka's Most Wanted*
mixed up with capital steez.
>>
>>60572084
>including the predator and lethal injection
Those barely pass as good albums
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.