[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE COOL GET THE COOL SHOESHINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: gorillaz_19-2000_05.jpg (148 KB, 896x501) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz_19-2000_05.jpg
148 KB, 896x501
GET THE COOL
GET THE COOL SHOESHINE
>>
I remember when I first heard this song, good old time ;_;
>>
I AINT HAPPY
FEELING GLAD
>>
>>60569849
>SHOESHINE

I always thought it was sunshine desu
>>
>>60569849
Thanks Miho
>>
>>60570986
Funny, I always thought it went
>GAS THE JEWS
>GAS THE JEWS TONIGHT
>>
>>60571017
Rude.
>>
>>60570986
The lyrics clearly deal with getting shoeshine instead of new shoes.
>>
My nephew likes this song.
>>
>>60569849
What did she mean by this?
>>
Daaamn...
>>
>>60569910
I GOT SUNSHINE

IN A BAG
>>
>>60571355
>SUNSHINE

I always thought it was shoeshine desu
>>
Complete rip off of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
>>
>dat green screensaver
>dat flash game with broken controls
>dat bonus content from the cd
>>
File: wat.gif (2 MB, 732x460) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2 MB, 732x460
>>60571486
what the fugg :--DDD
>>
>>60571638
i think u have a virus anon
>>
>be 12
>had dialup for many years
>parent finally get cable.
>first thing i do is download 360p, gorillaz music videos from limewire
>>
>>60571716
>not using Morpheus or Kazaa
>>
>>60569849
I hate anime
>>
>>60571486
>the word sunshine
>midtempo
>hip-hop beat
>bouncy synths

carbon copy tbhfam
>>
>>60571698
nah, probably just a CSS fuckup
>>
Why does Damon keep fucking around with all these side projects? Nobody gives a shit about Blur, or your solo album, or weird opera soundtracks or whatever. Just give us Gorillaz, thanks.
>>
File: Cover.png (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
40 KB, 300x300
>>60571262
I also like this song.

Demon Days is better tho
>>
>>60574021
Some of the songs on demon days are fucking awesome. Every planet we reach is dead and demon days are awesome songs
>>
Gorillaz eponymous is one of my favorite albums, full stop.

Everything after it has some good songs but nothing hits the all-around quality that Gorillaz does.
>>
KIDS WITH GUNS
>>
Are you guys excited for their new album?
>>
>>60574205
yes
>>
Soulchild (Electric Six) remix is better.
>>
>>60571638
That's what you get for using custom css. You probably use ubuntu too.
>>
>>60571017
Well the song does clearly say "it's the music of the jews, it's the music of the jews, it's the music of the jews"
>>
>>60574205
>>60574231
Why exactly is The Fall almost universally hated?
I haven't listened to it myself, but it seems like the red headed stepchild that no one likes to talk about. Why is that?
>>
>>60574146
KIDS WITH GUNS!
>>
File: Folder.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>60577209
Because it's not a Gorillaz album. It feels like Gorillaz instrumentals, but since it's basically a solo project by Damon Albarn, there are no featured singers / rappers, which is what has made the other albums quite great.

However, if you listen to the album without considering it as having to be like Gorillaz, it's a nice album with some really neat mellow songs. It's much more similar to Damon Albarn's solo album than it is to Gorillaz, and even then it's actually more of an ambient project at times.

>tl;dr
it's a good album if you disregard the bias from considering it a Gorillaz album.
>>
>>60577209
he literally recorded it on an ipad

that's all you need to know.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.