[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Thug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thugger.png (121 KB, 943x736) Image search: [Google]
thugger.png
121 KB, 943x736
Is it really a /mu/ meme or are people finally 'getting' him ?
Favorite track ?
Still 'With that' desu
>>
I AYNE GOTTA CHIG I GOTTA CHEG
10/10
>>
why is young thug so talked about now? is it cool to like him? when 1017 thug dropoed literally no one was talking about it
>>
>ey uh fuccboi gey azz kunt

average rap fan
>>
>>60568224
obviously a white boy that listens to logic
>>
People would like him way more if he didn't market himself as gay.
>>
>>60568198
Cause he got better
>>
>>60568105
people are starting to get it

of course, anybody who actually listens to music knew that he was good from the start
>>
Young thug is actually a very talented MC, in terms of his flows and charisma and just his overall style as a rapper he's one of the most creative guys to come out of hip-hop this decade without question
It's just a shame that most of the beats he chooses to rap over are dull and repetitive and limit his potential, and he's apparently completely incapable of mustering the energy to rap consistently well for an entire project
Barter 6 was shit, and I say this as a fan of his if you hadn't already noticed that
Someone needs to hook him up with some unconventional production that pretty much nobody except him would have the creativity to successfully rap over, then maybe he'd start getting the praise he deserves
>>
>>60568362
from the start is a stretch. he didn't hit his stride until early last year
>>
>>60568224
shaking my got damn head family,...,,,,,
>>
I just want a collab tape with T.I.
>>
File: 1448149277599.jpg (34 KB, 614x466) Image search: [Google]
1448149277599.jpg
34 KB, 614x466
>>60568105
Imagine his wife Jerrika Karlae breaks up with him and thugga thug makes a breakup album
>>
>>60568105
vai dormir cara
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.