[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to share threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What ever happened to share threads?
>>
>>60566672
They have them literally every day. Are you retarded?
>>
I as looking in the archive and found a sharethread from like 2012 which was like a roll thread where the last two digits of your post determined the genre of music you had to share. It looked really cool, we should bring that back.
>>
File: MI0001427018.jpg (29 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
MI0001427018.jpg
29 KB, 400x398
Does anyone have this, id like iy please
>>
>>60566858
Sounds cool, I'd be in
>>
>>60566672
requests killed sharethreads
when it started it was ok because people just posted their libraries and other requested what was in it, but now it's just people clogging up threads asking for albums that are easy to find
>>
>>60566672
The superior winged victory album.
>>
>>60566858
>browses archives
youre a mega-faggot anon
>>
>>60568404
You're probably one of those idiots that keeps requesting easily available albums on sharethreads
>>
>>60568433
dubs of #rekt
>>
Too many new people trying to spoon feed other new people in order to receive the validation of anonymous strangers online trumped actual, quality shares.

>>60568433
/thread
>>
Here's a good example of everything you shouldn't be doing.
>>60568523
>>
>>60566672
They died along with Mediafire.

>>60568846
What's wrong with this? If anything it's the anon they're quoting who's doing it wrong for not just checking the archive or sourcing it from one of many other alternatives. It's nice to share albums but no point in putting up with stupidly easy to find requests like this. Gotta go hard with the /a/ approach there.
>>
>>60568986
I just realised I answered my own question there btw desu
>>
>>60566672
This >>60568387 they've become infested by people with entry level taste posting pictures of their library (all taken from the archive) and asking if anybody wants anything which just encourages laziness and shitty shares.
>>
>>60568404
>don't browse the archive
Gee, what a great idea, pal. Instead of browsing the archive, I should just go ahead make ten more threads about the same artist while rehashing the same discussion over and over again at the expense of unique threads.
>>
share threads have declined at about the same rate as good taste on /mu/

it is worth noting that good taste is indicative of high intelligence and high intelligence is correlated with compassionate behaviors like sharing
>>
salyu - breathe
>j-pop/rock/alternative/ experimental/something to cry to

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nzm2oie3ejj/Salyu+-+Breathe.rar

been listening to this alot

>Salyu (サリュ Saryu?, born October 13, 1980) is a Japanese singer, produced by Takeshi Kobayashi. She debuted in 2000 as the fictional singer Lily Chou-Chou for the film All About Lily Chou-Chou, and later debuted as a solo artist in 2004. She is best known for her charity single collaboration with Bank Band in 2006, "To U." Salyu has also worked as a voice actress for the Japanese-language version of the game Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (2007), in which she voiced the character Mrs. Rose (ローズ夫人 Rōzu Fujin?) (known as Babette in the English version).[2] In 2011, Salyu embarked on a new solo project going by the name salyu × salyu (サリュ バイ サリュ Saryu Bai Saryu?).
>>
The archive is rbt.asia/mu/

have a good night anons
>>
is it the same as: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.