[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into the Doors? Ive only heard what was on the radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (194 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg
194 KB, 700x900
How do I into the Doors? Ive only heard what was on the radio from my dad and what was in the documentary.
>>
you open them and walk through
>>
Just listen to them chronologically they're not too hard to get into
>>
Listen to their music.
>>
listen to their music
>>
Their s/t might as well be a greatest hits album with how often its songs are on the radio, at least in my area. Listen to that first.
>>
File: tv_shaq1a.jpg (848 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
tv_shaq1a.jpg
848 KB, 2000x1334
>>60565974
kek
>>
>>60565947
Start with album 1
Then move onto 2
Then try out 3
If you like that one I'd recommend their 4th
Now here's where it gets tricky if you preferred number 3 to 4 move onto their 5th but if 4 was more your taste (with little bit of 2 thrown in) then move onto #5
Then try out #6
>>
Yeah the documentary with Val Kilmer was pretty good imo
>>
Reminder to get the gold disc ddc version of their albums. Their albums are badly mastered and these gold disc improved the quality a lot.
>>
File: 1443665149582.jpg (23 KB, 292x261) Image search: [Google]
1443665149582.jpg
23 KB, 292x261
>>60566043
pretty tricky dickey
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.