[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did p4k and Fantano both give this a 7? Are they just buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
How did p4k and Fantano both give this a 7? Are they just buying into the hype?
>>
Why are all /mu/ waifus so ugly compared to Adele?
>>
>>60563023
Marcel would never do something like this.
>>
it's almost as if it isn't as bad as you think it is
>>
>>60563103
Did Marcel review that album yet?
>>
why do you care?

they are fucking reviewers, just read what they have to say (if you care) and move on
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>it was 17 years ago, what can I say, yeah, oil painting of me over her fireplace in Hello magazine, wife went loopy, mmm, two dogs and a panic button
>>
lol Adele looks like she's already in her 40s and she's younger than me.
>>
>>60563120
I listened to it and it's mediocre as fuck you fucking reddit piece of shit
>>
i cant believe this is the real artwork. god.
>>
>>60563129
Nope. It seems like he doesn't cover Top 40-tier pop at all. It's all underground shit for him.
>>
be here now desu
>>
>>60563023
I refuse to listen to this album just based on this narcissistic cover
>>
>>60563311

>being this terrified of the notion of resigning your "uniqueness" in favor of a popular opinion, warranted or not

reviews are just opinions, sometimes educated ones; you don't have to give a shit about them.
but you don't care about that, you want to be 'right', and preferably the only one who is.

you pretentious faggot
>>
I imagine they rated it highly because they thought it was good.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>60563311
yes you listened to it, and thought it was bad, and i'm saying maybe you're opinion is wrong
>>
File: 1448089756644.jpg (71 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1448089756644.jpg
71 KB, 700x520
>>60564100
>>
>>60564462
We /b/ now
>>
>>60563023
its a strong 4 light 5. She needs to get better instrumentals and sing about literally anything different and shell be pretty good
>>
File: Phil_Collins_-_Face_Value.png (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Collins_-_Face_Value.png
55 KB, 300x300
>>60563023
personally i saw it coming

in the air tonight
oh lord
>>
Are you guys so naive that you don't even consider the idea of bribery or corruption by huge record labels?
>>
>>60563074
as if you wouldn't nut on dat face
>>
>>60564628
She's fat and has a man jaw. There's literally nothing attractive about Adele.
>>
adele is like those singers that parents liked in the 50s and 60s where she has okay songs and the parents say "boy she has some pipes on her!" as they listen in the den
>>
in b4 scaruffi gives it a 10
>>
This is hilarious.

For all the fucking waifu/pop spam and threads here and ZOMG Taylor/Grimes/Vincent/Chvrches/Carly are so partrician, as soon as some fat chick you don't want to fuck gets a high score, you scream hype.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
>>60564811
She's just not that good, sorry anon
>>
UGH
UGH
UGH

HOW IS THIS ON TRACK TO BEAT BE HERE NOW

UGH
>>
>>60564837
lol, none of them are.
>>
File: 1443305385862.jpg (16 KB, 444x452) Image search: [Google]
1443305385862.jpg
16 KB, 444x452
>>60564625

Slow down there, reddit
>>
>>60564873

female artists in general aren't
>>
>>60565047
I don't understand how that's reddit. Can you explain how the concept of corporations acting in rational self interest is something that only reddit believes?
>>
>>60565047
That's what I thought fuckbaby, get molested.
>>
>>60563810
tripfaggin and calling something narcissistic
>>
>>60563023
This is such a fucking terrible album cover look at her big fat fucking off-centred moon face, makes me feel repulsed.
>>
>>60563023
I hate her awful fucking face
>>
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/17840-adele-when-we-were-young/
>>
>>60563120
Its almost as of I dont really give a shit about whether its good or bad its fucking Adele so im not fucking interested because im not a dumbass

Adele is a talented vocalist who sings songs written by a group of nameless producers who literally design the songs to be as penetratinly annoying as possible so they get stuck in people's heads and then rely on a colossal publicity campaign to convince people that her songs are actually good and they should be happy when they come on for the 500th time that fucking day

I would literally choose death over paying 10 dollars to listen to a fucking Adele album
>>
>>60563023
>be 27
>titles album 25
>>
>>60563311
Reddit doesn't like Adele.
>>
>>60565873
stop shitposting, you're the only one doing this stupid meme, it's not going to be a thing

>>60565883
>>
>>60565787
you don't care if it's good or bad, if it's even remotely broad or if the authors have remotely commercial intentions, you don't want anything to do with it? man that is a lot of music.

but frankly if that's how you feel, if you don't even care about the music itself, i don't really see what you're trying to prove by posting here.

You don't like anything that has touched the music industry, great. Go post in a bandcamp thread then. nobody cares. you're not contributing anything, you're just being a curmudgeon.
>>
File: 1447530206931.jpg (164 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1447530206931.jpg
164 KB, 400x533
does fantano actually know anything about music at all? all he does is describe what the album sounds like but never actually explains why anything is good or bad (how many times has he described something as being VIBRATING, COLD, POTENT without explaining how it contributes to the album?)

i remember in his tomorrow's harvest review he seriously criticized an interlude track for being empty/effortless or something similar as if it was something inherently bad
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.