[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is honestly a shitty album, how it got so popular is beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
This is honestly a shitty album, how it got so popular is beyond me and the fact that it would never have been even remotely famous if it weren't for /mu/ pisses me off even more. Because of you I was made and forced to listen to every second of this shit. I bet you fuckers just took a random shitty album and thought "hey, look at this, we can call this the best album in the world for the sole reason that it is unpopular, and when it gets popular we'll call it a meme" seriously fuck you guys.
>>
K
>>
you think /mu/ made this album famous?
>>
did you mean: Pitchfork?
>>
member of NMH please go
>>
>>60552395
literally go to any comment section on youtube about this shit and basically everyone of them will mention /mu/ even if you look it up on google images there'll be a /mu/ section about it it's bullcrap.
>>
>>60552336
>mu made ITAOTS famous

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5758-in-the-aeroplane-over-the-sea/
>>
File: mangumpittsburgh.jpg (59 KB, 511x549) Image search: [Google]
mangumpittsburgh.jpg
59 KB, 511x549
Get with the memes kid
>>
Im so glad to see ITAOTS back on the front page.

Now we just need ITCOTCK to come back.
>>
>>60552336
youre totally right op. any semi-newfag knows this is actually shit. i tried so hard to get into this its jsut fucking awful. FURTHER proof that these fucks like anything pitchfork does and anything else is shit. jsut look in an album of the year thread. pitchfork all over the place baka. anything pitchfork doesnt like is a meme and anyone who doesnt like what pitchfork does like is meming as well. fuck this place.
>>
>>60552336
>thinking /mu/ made ITAOTS famous
When this thing came out, 4chan didn't even exist.
NMH was pretty famous at the time. With or without /mu/'s help, the album would have a big following regardless.
>>
File: 1448140392223.jpg (275 KB, 1024x718) Image search: [Google]
1448140392223.jpg
275 KB, 1024x718
>>60552976
I loled too bee honest
>>
>>60552432
This album defines /mu/ but /mu/ does not define it
>>
>>60552336
Keep listening to it, you'll like it eventually.
>>
its a cozy album but /mu/ elevated it to meme status if that's what you mean
>>
>>60552940
that's my favorite album my man
>>
Yeah I thought that at first. At the fourth listen I was basically crying desu.
>>
File: suggest abortion.jpg (28 KB, 185x325) Image search: [Google]
suggest abortion.jpg
28 KB, 185x325
>>60553008
Got inspired
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.