[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pleb roommate >listens to the same songs all day long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: folder.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>pleb roommate
>listens to the same songs all day long
>Reptilia, Under the Bridge, Losing my Religion, Smells Like Teen Spirit 10h
>decide to rec him pic related, since he enjoys some Strokes
>listens to it
>"hey, that's cool"
>never listens to it again
>still listening to the same singles

Why do plebs insist on liking the same shit? It's like they insist on not expanding their tastes, holy shit
>>
>>60552242
When they are ready they shall seek

I remember being 15-16, liking the strokes, getting recc'd this album and doing the exact same thing.

And look at me now
>>
They're getting laid and you're not.
>>
>>60552261
>And look at me now
Sucking cock and thinking anything that fag Tom Verlaine touches is "good".
>>
>>60552323
desu i still don't like Television. I do suck a lot of cock tho
>>
Whats wrong with the Strokes?
>>
File: 768967890.png (329 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
768967890.png
329 KB, 640x459
>>60552242
>"WAAAHH WHY CAN'T PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MUSIC AS MUCH AS I DO FUCKING PLEBS"
just accept that a lot of people just aren't interested in finding new music
>>
>>60552242
because Television is bland and overrated as fuck

try getting him into something memorable
>>
Because people like to think that the music they listen to defines them, and once it DOES define them, they're scared of letting other music define them differently.
>>
File: 1439597765909.jpg (5 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1439597765909.jpg
5 KB, 204x200
>>60552677
>>
>>60552639
>just accept that a lot of people just aren't interested in finding new music

Why aren't they though?
>>
>>60552242
Why do the drums suck so much on Marquee Moon? It's like they used some toy plastic kit and didn't mic it at all
>>
>>60552828
because you're listening to it on headphones
>>
>>60552805
as a pleb, i mostly stick to the same dad rock crap, but sometimes, i will come out of my rock and explore some different type of music genre
>>
>Losing my Religion
>fuck him, radio free Europe is the true good pleb r.e.m song
>>
>>60552805
music is gay
>>
>>60552805
>>
>>60552805
some people pursue other interests
>>
why didn't you rec him something more mainstream, like Bowie or Qotsa
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.