[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this turntable pleb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: atlp120.jpg (100 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
atlp120.jpg
100 KB, 800x600
Is this turntable pleb?
>>
No its a great table. Especially for the price
>>
>>60551282
This it's good.
>>
>>60551312
>>60551282
I know it's good but I feel like I see every basic bitch in the world with this
>>
>>60551256
no its fine and if you want a new turntable in that price range then its a good option
>>
File: frm_walnut_front_mobile.jpg (86 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
frm_walnut_front_mobile.jpg
86 KB, 750x450
How about this bad boy
>>
>>60551339
At least it's not a Crosley
>>
>>60551354
The fuck is this
>>
>>60551339
lots of people have them because they can afford them and they work fine
>>
>>60551256
>using the word 'pleb'
>on something that is objective

Are you trying to sound pretentious OP?
>>
>>60551413
this thank you people do not know the meaning of pleb anymore
>>
>>60551429
Pleb means basic and common, right? I feel like this table is really common among people who go on /mu/
>>
>>60551453
>Pleb means basic and common, right?
Not on something that is objective it ain't

>I feel like this table is really common among people who go on /mu/
Yes and its a good turntable for that price.
>>
>>60551339
If its the LP-120 its good don't worry.

The LP-60 is the one everyone has cause its like half the price but its shit and there's no counterweight.
>>
If I ordered the LP-120 right now, could I have it up and running through headphones (M-80s) the day I open it?

Really want to get a nice setup with speakers, amp, DAC, the works, but I'm building little by little and not sure which piece to start with.
>>
>>60553101
you'd need a receiver to plug the turntable and your headphones into, but if you have that sure
>>
>>60553215
Damn...

I thought the 120 had a built-in amp. That can't go directly to a set of phones or a speaker?
>>
>>60553247
it has a built in PRE-amp
>>
meme table
>>
>>60553532
XD
>>
>>60551256
Complete cheap rip off of a 1200, but it probably works pretty well
>>
>>60551354
That looks disgusting
>>
>>60551256
I got an Akai AP-D30, did I do good?
>>
File: balckstar.png (103 KB, 350x302) Image search: [Google]
balckstar.png
103 KB, 350x302
post yfw vinyl is dead
>>
uturn orbits look better
>>
>>60551354
gravity doesn't go sideways tho
>>
>>60551354
that shit would break so fast
>>
>>60554404
>>
>>60555732
thought of getting that one too but it seems so boring
>>
>>60551256
Depends on what you want to listen to really, I have one and it works fine but its basically a cheap technics knockoff, and I would rather have a used/refurbished technics that is built like a tank and not made of plastic. I've had mine for only 2 years and the pop up light has already burnt out among other things. If you are going to use it for ripping vinyl it does an okay job, just be prepared for some noise from the motor at the beginning and end of a track, but you can edit it out mostly in audacity. The sound is great for listening and the cartage that comes with it is fairly decent. While you can play it over a laptop through the usb connection, you should really get some decent speakers for it. Overall its a solid beginners table but i'd rather have a technics for djing/listening (I mainly listen to electronic music), or a pro-ject/reloop belt driven turntable for album listening without the motor noise.
>>
>>60556267
I guess that's why everyone says that it's good FOR THE PRICE. I'd rather have a 1200 as well, but my pockets don't run nearly deep enough. If I did get one, which I really think I will for Chirstmas/my birthday, I'd just use it for listening
>>
In vinyl enthusiast terms, yes.
To the normal world, no, it's not a Crossley.
>>
>>60551339
It's the best thing you can get in the price class.
It's a reliable SL1200 knockoff that does everything the SL1200 does at a lower price.

Sur, the SL1200 is the legend, so to speak, but LP120 isn't much worse.
>>
>>60556267
A refurbished technics is around twice as much as the LP120, which is the reason but the LP120.
>>
>>60557297

I'd have said twice as much for straight "as is" second user in reasonable condition, rather more for refurbed.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.