[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Nickleback's first album is not that bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 176x176
>mfw Nickleback's first album is not that bad
>>
File: 71pDyrfi62L._SL1425_.jpg (240 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
71pDyrfi62L._SL1425_.jpg
240 KB, 1425x1425
>>60550408
what the fuck is up with nickelback and roads
>>
>>60550408
they're not great but they're also not as bad as people make them out to be these days

it's like a real life meme now, everyone hates them cause it's the cool thing to do
>>
>>60550469
to represent life is about driving down roads
>>
>>60550523
>it's like a real life meme now, everyone hates them cause it's the cool thing to do

I hope you're joking and not legitimately retarded because no one does that. People who hates them because their music objectively sucks, there are plenty of fans too, see their album sales.
>>
This fucking board is so schizophrenic I don't even think it's aware of how ironic it is anymore.
>>
>>60550581
>schizophrenic
how do you mean

like man anyone can post here. people just say things.
>>
>>60550581
/mu/ is one person
>>
This is the next step for poptimists, friends.
>>
>>60550638
Not one person rather one mind.
>>
>>60550558
>objectively

lel.

I'm not a nickelback fan but hating them is basically a fucking meme at this point. They don't make good music, but they're like Bieber, hating them is the cool thing to do. They're no worse than the Foo Fighters and all the normies cream themselves over Dave Grohl
>>
>>60551625
desu senpai it seems like you like them and are rmbarrased by that. Nothin wrong with liking some plebby shit. They are shit tho.
>>
im from alberta (where they're from) so they get a lot more polarization here. its fucking funny. Ask anyone here about them and youll get a reaction youd expect from a /mu/tant
>>
>>60550408
as soon as it becomes mainstream to not like nickelback /mu/ decides it's not that bad
>>
>>60551625
foo fighters have never in their carrer rocked half as hard as nickelback during those next four albums after op's pic. Hell ill even give em five! they sold out though. used to be grunge, tehn metal, now theyre fucking pop and its dissappointing
>>
>>60550408

honestly, question yourself.

what the fuck are you thinking?
>>
>>60552778
>years after anybody gave a shit about hating nickleback, somebody posted a thread on /mu/ in regards to his/her opinion on one album

FTFY
>>
>>60552778
you need to stop coming here
>>
>>60550408
I unironically enjoy the song chad made for the Spiderman movie
>>
>>60550408
If that's the album with Leader of Men then I wouldn't doubt it
It wasn't that bad of a song
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.