[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag to /mu/ here, what was the board like when Michael Jackson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: degaxeva.jpg (54 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
degaxeva.jpg
54 KB, 617x409
Newfag to /mu/ here, what was the board like when Michael Jackson died?
>>
I don't remember, I was too busy mourning the loss of Billy Mays tbqh
>>
>>60549616
>ugh pedo deserved to dye
>>
Leave while you can
>>
>>60549616
i can already hear the tipping of fedoras as they write there post
>>
>>60549616
I masturbated to nothing but lolis for the entire week
>>
i think he got a sticky, although my memory back to 09 is hazy.
>>
>>60549616
This is the place that in 2015 unironically listens to obscure shit only. Take a fucking guess.
>>
>>60549616
bad
>>
Not only was there no poptimism here then, /mu/ in 2009 was at its transition from metal and prog to indie. Most likely few people would have cared, since people actually discussed more obscure music then and stuff like MJ was never even mentioned.
>>
>>60550701
kek
>>
File: 1448088428920.jpg (22 KB, 336x347) Image search: [Google]
1448088428920.jpg
22 KB, 336x347
>>60551651
>since people actually discussed more obscure music then and stuff like MJ was never even mentioned
Wow this doesn't sound like present /mu/ at all.
>>
>>60551651
kek, no newfriend, actually there were a lot of threads on mj. i was there
>>
>>60551740
yeah because it isn't you fucking retard
>>
>>60551769
Wow you're totally right and not projecting at all.
>>
>>60550701
*shotas
ftfy
>>
>>60551651
Michael Jacksons greatness has nothing to do with new wave poptimism. He was an objectively excellent vocalist and songwriter
>>
>>60551769
Settle down virgin
>>
>>60551868
This.

To add to this, mainstream media was being a fucking asshole

>before his death
Lets make fun of him

>after his death
Oh no, we lost legend, lets all remember him for his music and not when he constantly harassed and accused him of loli
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.