[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clarence Clarity - No Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IId31Wvz.jpg (173 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
IId31Wvz.jpg
173 KB, 1417x1417
Did you like it?
Will it impact music to come?
What does it mean to you?

Plus does anyone have the download link?
>>
It's got some jammin' tunes but quite a few forgettable tracks as well. Those Who Can't, Cheat is one of my tracks of the year.
>>
tooooooooo looooooong
>>
It's like too pop to work as experimental but too experimental to work as pop. I will probably give it another go though
>>
>>60547973
why would you ask for the download link, considering that you've already listened to it?
>>
>>60548117
had to stream it
>>
It's a very good experimental pop album with a fun charismatic singer
>>
>>60548117
viral marketing
>>
>>60548152
why not stream it again?
>>
>>60548270
Because I like having all my music for on the go
>>
>>60548312
if you like having your music whatever, why don't you? what's stopping you? difficulties using the archive, first time on the internet or something entirely else?
>>
File: 1409101862913.gif (1 MB, 499x654) Image search: [Google]
1409101862913.gif
1 MB, 499x654
*fwooooooooo*
THE CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THE CUUUUUUUUUUTE
*fwooooooooooo*
>>
is shit
>>
aoty
>>
>>60549547
top 10 for me for sure. really excited to see where he'll go from here
>>
>tfw Tathagatagarbha isn't actually complete silence
>it's a voice saying "kill" repeatedly while another voice says the coordinates to some place in England in reverse
>>
>>60549699
not knowing this until now
>>
>>60549926
The last song perfectly blends into the first, and he also did all of the vocals, including the "female" ones.

This is a really good album.
>>
Last night I was dropping acid with a buddy. I showed him some clarence clarity videos and out of nowhere he screams "Turn that off now!" And runs out of my house. Haven't seen or heard from him since.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.