[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Bowie - Black Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 922x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 922x600
stop overhyping this mediocre pile of crap

i know it's a 10-minute experimental rock song released by Bowie in 2015 but it still just sounds like watered down Scott Walker
>>
File: 1448000975064.png (273 KB, 1167x879) Image search: [Google]
1448000975064.png
273 KB, 1167x879
>tfw still more than a month to blackstar
>>
Fuck you, I'm not changing my opinion just because some random anon dipshit tells me to
>>
File: bowie 420.png (2 MB, 1253x885) Image search: [Google]
bowie 420.png
2 MB, 1253x885
How much did Scott pay you?
>>
>>60547410
It's not mediocre, it's at least pretty decent. Only thing I don't like about it is how the main part of the song just doesn't really have a vocal melody at all
>>
>>60547592
>the main part of the song just doesn't really have a vocal melody at all
what
>>
>>60547592
Where do people like you come from and why are you on a music site?
>>
>>60547630
they're TROLLING you dumb stupid fucking idiot jesus christ do I really have to walk you through every kind of troll there is ITS ALL BAIT ITS ALL TROLLS EVERY POST IS A JOKE POST ITS ALL A WASTE OF TIME SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>>
>>60547599
I mean he mostly just drones on one note with occasional stepwise motion, it's a really boring melody until that great middle section

>>60547630
???
>>
>>60547410
>I'm not a gangster
>I'm a blackstar
Is he singing about Kanye West?
>>
It's actually better than anything that was on the next day
>>
what u think about young thug aaron
>>
fuck bowie
>>
>>60547919
fuck you
>>
>generic top whatever pop

REEEEEEEE

>generic top whatever pop made by david bowie

IN THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC
>>
>>60547980
Find me a top 40 song that sounds like Blackstar.
>>
File: okid.png (321 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
okid.png
321 KB, 431x450
>>60547997
all of thememe
>>
his voice weakened a lot
>>
And Scott Walker is a watered down (x).

And (x) is a watered down (y).

Who cares? Enjoy it for what it is, or don't.
>>
>>60547410
Only nerds care enough about Scott Walker to consider a Bowie track a watered-down anything
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-20-12-47-43.png (779 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-20-12-47-43.png
779 KB, 1080x1920
>>
my god
>>
>>60547980
I laugh because this is so true.
And I liked it.
>>
>>60548771
b6 is his masterpiece senpai
listen to it more until you "get" it
>>
>>60547410
IN THE VILLA OF OMEN
>>
>>60548868
I "got it" straight away bc I used to listen to young thug peewee longway etc I just don't find myself ever listening to it or wanting to
Gucci mane is just light years ahead desu
>>
>>60547410
>watered down Scott Walker

Sounds pretty cool
>>
>>60547410
>Experimental
You guys need to listen to more music.
>>
>>60547410
stop trying to be edgy faggot
>>
>poptimist retards think this is experimental
>>
File: bernie.jpg (12 KB, 470x245) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
12 KB, 470x245
>people don't love and appreciate blackstar
>>
>>60547410
>I'm a blackstar.
>I'm a blackstar.
>>
>>60548885
Ormen
The Serpent (orm like worm, en is Swedish definite article which suffixes rather than precedes)
>>
For some reason the video and song scare the shit of me.
>>
>>60547723
Kweli and mos def
>>
I prefer scott walker, but blackstar is a pretty good pop take on scott walker's avant-song type
>>
i like bish bosch as much as anyone, but Blackstar is some seriously good shit and I really don't see how you can like one and hate the other
>>
File: MosDef&TalibKweliBlackStar.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MosDef&TalibKweliBlackStar.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
AOTY, calling it
>>
this is some kid a-tier level of faux-experimentalism
>>
>>60551834
it's even worse than kid a
>>
>>60550404
Show me some of your experimental music then.

>implying music can be experimental in any objective sense.

>implying Bowie claimed this track to be experimental

>not knowing what an experiment is

Jesus christ.
>>
>>60552526
https://youtube.com/watch?v=myIJWxrZx1E
>>
blame it on the black star
blame it on the falling sky
blame it on the satellite
that brings me home
>>
>>60547919
I would have loved to desu senpai
>>
>>60547410
>Implying Scott Walker's modern stuff didn't need some streamlining to become truly great
Bowie's doing exactly what he's always done: Taking an existing style and making it his own.
>>
>>60548300
Well fucking duh. He's 68 motherfucking years old, of course his voice has weakened you dipshit.
>>
File: 1448069896921.jpg (24 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1448069896921.jpg
24 KB, 500x517
>>60552662
me too pham
>>
>>60551025
pop = years or decades of songwriting practice of multiple people goes into one song which then gets produced, mixed and mastered by industry leaders

experimental = offkey jams on a modular synths with a drumloop thrown together in realtime by a druggie hack with zero work ethic
>>
bowie was always a mediocre musician/singer

people only cared because of the stupdi fucking costumes and antics he was always in

>inb4 i like his music
you wouldnt have known about it if it wasnt for his image
>>
>>60553653
Nice b8
>>
>>60553692
nice defense mechanism
>>
>>60553653
He only got costumed up for the first 8 years of his career, you are wrong faggot
>>
>>60553744
you dont understand

if he had not been so over the top image wise, no one would have noticed him
>>
>Everyone likes it, I must start shitposting now
Kek, do you think anyone cares about your worthless opinion, c.kek? ;^))
Who /hypedasfuck/ here lads?
>>
>>60553846
>Who /hypedasfuck/ here lads?
people with shit taste
>>
>>60553871
omg u r so special bcuz u didnt like a popular song

Fuck Off.
>>
>>60553846
Hyped as fuck, I like the direction the album seems to be going.
>>
>>60553803
despite his completely over-the-top showmanship and self-marketing, his music's still great. without any of that - without the fame or the cracked acting, he'd still have a great body of work.
>>
>>60553871
Shit man you're so elite I wish I was you :^(
Seriously, fuck off and get a life, senpai. Also stop samefagging and obsession over things you don't like for the sole purpose of upsetting others.
>>
>>60553971
are you daft? no one would know who he was if it wasnt for the antics

you literally only know about him beacuse your pleb parents were into his costumes and called him a god
>>
>>60553846
more hyped than fuck will allow. it's gonna be his best album since Earthling.
>>
>>60548300
No it hasn't, it's just gone to a different style
>>
>>60553992
that wasn't even the point I was making.

if nobody ever knew who David Bowie was, his music would still be incredibly good. even if he totally collapsed after that glam shit, he'd still have some extremely good music.
>>
I really like the track. I feel like he's gonna do something similar to the Berlin trilogy before he dies (let's hope he lives forever though)
>>
>>60553973
what are you on about you paranoid fuck
>>
>>60554030
>if nobody ever knew who David Bowie was, his music would still be incredibly good.
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
hahahahahhahahahah
hahahahah

he never stopped his glam shit even to this day you fucking idiot niggaa
>>
>>60554098
Looks like somebody hasn't heard Low or Heroes
>>
>>60553992

Leave the basement anon
>>
>>60554129
or Earthling
or Hours
or Heathen
>>
>>60554131
The sun hurts his skin, so no.
>>
>>60554148
>>60554129
you keep proving my point
>>
>>60554194
why don't you explain it, then

or will actually saying something of substance make it easier to be wrong
>>
>>60554210
David Bowie turned marketing into the essence of his art. All great phenomena of popular music, from Elvis Presley to the Beatles, had been, first and foremost, marketing phenomena, however, Bowie turned that into an art of its own. With Bowie the science of marketing becomes art; art and marketing become one. There were intellectuals who had proclaimed this theory in rebellious terms. Bowie was, in many ways, the heir, no matter how perverted, of Andy Warhol's pop art and of the underground culture of the 1960s. He adopted some of the most blaspheme issues and turned them upside down to make them precisely what they had been designed to fight: a commodity. Bowie was a protagonist of his times, although a poor musician: to say that Bowie is a musician is like saying that Nero was a harp player (a fact that is technically true, but misleading). Bowie embodies the quintessence of artificial art, raises futulity to paradigm, focuses on the phenomenon rather than the content, makes irrelevant the relevant, and, thus, is the epitome of everything that went wrong with rock music. Each element of his art is the emblem of a true artistic movement however, the ensemble of those emblems constitutes no more than a puzzle, no matter how intriguing, of symbols, a roll of incoherent images projected against the wall at twice the speed, a dictionary of terms rather than a poem, and, in the best of hypotheses, a documentary of the cultural fads of his era. Reading the chronicles of his times, it is clear that what caused sensation was the show, not the music. The show that Bowie set up was undoubtedly in sync with the avantgarde, as it fused theater, mime, cinema, visual art, literature and music. However, Bowie merely recycled what had been going on for years in the British underground, in particular what had been popularized by the psychedelic bands of 1967. And he turned it into a commodity: whichever way you look at his oeuvre, this is the real merit of it.
>>
File: 1446349095528.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1446349095528.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>60553569
This is what poptimists actually believe
>>
>>60554235
this fucking pasta, I swear
>>
>>60554235
oh, i get it, you're spoonfed by people you think are intellectuals

tell me exactly why the popularization of underground and avant-garde art trends is a bad thing.
so Bowie took from his surroundings and fashioned it into a more palatable, accessible whole. why is this so terrible? and how on earth does it make him a bad artist?

this is the one thing I never understood about Scaruffi. why is he so incredibly set on describing everyone who takes underground art and makes it popular as talentless, soulless hacks?
>>
>>60554305
>why the popularization of underground and avant-garde art trends
are you implying bowie did anything avant garde? are youf ucking high?

>took from his surroundings and fashioned it into more palatable accessible whole
so he made pop music with a facade

it makes him a hack faggot nigger
>>
File: 500px-Stalker_bust[1].jpg (51 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
500px-Stalker_bust[1].jpg
51 KB, 500x728
AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL

AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL
>>
>>60554332
oh yeah, bowie never did anything even close to the avant-garde.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh-jDMuzuIE

all pop music is a facade. like, half of Bowie's output is based around that exact theme. how can you criticize an artist when you don't even understand what they're saying?
>>
>>60554366
how is that track even remotely avant garde? radiohead did the same shit with like spinning plates
>>
>>60554419
you realize you're shitting on an artist by saying he made the same thing as someone else did 24 years later, right?

are you literally trying to criticize someone by saying they're ahead of their time?

get the fuck to the back of the line and think about what you're saying before you come back here
>>
>>60554455
>get the fuck to the back of the line and think about what you're saying before you come back here
ok but when i come back its gunna be game on

i warned ya !
>>
>>60554488
great. i'm shaking with fear.
>>
omg its so beautiful. Its like a beautiful post-apocalyptic pop eulogy with touches of delirium
>>
File: in the center of it all.png (110 KB, 310x212) Image search: [Google]
in the center of it all.png
110 KB, 310x212
only women kneel and smile
>>
>>60547410

Read that on rolling stone or some other pleb mag did we?
>>
>>60554419
Avant Garde simply means experimenting, you don't have to take it the highest degree to be considered a bit avant garde, it's also stupid and ironic to think of "avant garde" as an established sound that has to fit a precise mold to be considered avant garde
>>
>>60547717
>???
If you're still here (and not him), it was because the vocal melody complaint made it sound like you could only comprehend easily digestible music. I haven't listened to the song yet, so I can't really say anything about your new complaint.
>>
Walker's hardly ever made anything this palatable.

Don't get me wrong- the man's a genius, but his library isn't exactly accessible.

Which is where Bowie comes in:
Dirge-y, croon-y, spooky art-tunes that are also pop-enough for most people to find likable.
>>
>>60552607

Describe to me in what ways that was experimental.

Describe to me in what ways Blackstar is not.

Bonus Points: Find the source where Bowie claims Blackstar is experimental.

Extra Credit: Define "experiment."
>>
You ass-clowns realize that music just has to sound good, right? There is no inherent value to making something new. And that furthermore what sounds good is subjective...right?
>>
Can any of you faggots talk about the actual fucking song?

I am in love with this song, personally. I love the chord progression, "IN THE VILLA OF ORMEN". So bizarre, that second "rah rah" is so beautiful. The second verse with that synth, mmmmhh. The cheesy and adorable middle part, going back to the creepy start of the song.

This is really out-there Bowie. I am hyped.
Solid 9.5/10 track.
>>
Like Bowie's best, he pulls in his favourite musicians, influences and sounds and uses them as a painter uses colour. And like the best painter, the end result is more than just a sum of colours; it is a masterpiece. Who else could take such a simple beat and minor progression and produce a ten minute morphing modern symphony? Bowie delivers.
>>
Let's play Mad Libs, /mu/. File in the blank

I'm not a _____ star
>>
>>60552607
Oh, very avant garde.

Very neat.

But who even wants to listen to something like that?

Something with no melody-
Something with no structure-
Something with no form-

I've got an MFA. I get concept art.

But wouldn't you rather have a well-made tune that engages you, instead of an EXPERIMENTAL recording of someone coughing over a bass guitar?
>>
>>60554989
Thank you.

I get a 9-inch erection every time that synth comes in on the second verse.

My actual penis gets as big as 18-inches when the I'M A BLACK STAR section erodes and effortlessly devolves back into the IN THE VILLA bit.
>>
>>60555043
>But who even wants to listen to something like that?

members of the Patrician Scene.
>>
>>60553569
Go back to reddit, poptimist scum.
>>
>>60554989

I like how the loose-feel drums on the opening switch to a tight 4/4 electro and back. Then I like how the middle morphs back to the opening verse but keeping the four on the floor rock feel. Really an easy ride for a ten minute tune.
>>
IT SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE SCOTT WALKER, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? There's nothing popish about Scott Walker's later day sounding work. This song sounds more like David Sylvian or Fever Ray. Scott Walker's songs are more theatrical than they are pop.
>>
>>60555105

Where does this group meet? I have some killer bees I've been needing to dump off.
>>
>>60553569
Too bad that "years or decades of songwriting practice" is wasted on basic 4/4 arrangements that have ridiculously shallow lyrics.
>>
>>60555105
Brilliant music isn't always good art.
And good art isn't always brilliant music.

Something like Blackstar, however, is a neat mid-point: good art and good music.

If you're into coughing-and-noise-sans-melody it doesn't necessarily make you a genius, it might just make you a completely joy-less fucker, (despite the memes you may have seen that suggest the contrary.)
>>
>>60555240

Man it's cool Bowie is clearly influenced by all the good music he hears, and really could any of those artists dare say that they in turn aren't influenced by Bowie? Scott Walker is a fan, David Sylvian is without a doubt. Fever Ray is a 40 year old woman playing dressups over weird music, not influenced by Bowie?

Art feeds on art.
>>
File: 1333871922_folder.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1333871922_folder.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>60555354
Shit, have you heard Goofball Artist Mac DeMarco's debut album, Rock N Roll Nightclub?

That's an album that clearly owes early Bowie some nods.
>>
File: LCD-soundsystem.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LCD-soundsystem.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>60555513
Sound of Silver by Leh-Ceh-Duh Soundsystem.

That's an album that screams "We really, really like David Bowie's late 70's output."
>>
>>60555533
This Is Happening is far more Bowie by the virtue of having All I Want
>>
I feel like if someone is going to make an experimental track they know they're messing with the formula.

So it should show me something new or at least show that by going outside the formula it achieved something different.

But this is just 10 boring minutes. He didn't push anything he just spouted nonsense with a distorted voice for like 7 of the 10 minutes then put an bad song in the middle.
>>
>>60555513
>>60555533
>>60555565

This is all totally cool man. The scenes which birthed Bowie were musicians and artists riffing off each other. Bowie has been producing music for over 50 years, who isn't influenced by him? Even your clothes and hair have probably been influenced by him at some stage.

For me it would be the greatest honour for Bowie to put out a song which had some of my influence in it.
>>
i still can't tell why/if people really enjoy this song. it seems remarkably out of step with what is currently considered avant-garde or risque (not to mention sonically), which is not surprising given bowie is well past the point in his career where he can be making music that will be lauded on any basis other than his past accomplishments
>>
>>60555240

Yeah I would challenge someone to name which songs it sounds like. For instance, I note that the song "Heat" from "The Next Day" is clearly reminiscent of several tracks from Scott Walker's "Tilt" album. Notably "Bouncer See Bouncer" with touches of other tracks like "Manhattan". But in turn, that album clearly has some Bowie influence to it, amongst others.
>>
>>60555926
Because it's extremely catchy with interesting instrumentation, doesn't spend too long on one idea, and is just a great song

you fucking shitter
>>
>>60555926

>it's too unconventional to be risque
>>
That vocal harmony is pretty cool man, sounds so alien and artificial at first but once you're humming along to it it's like a dreamy synth pad. It also appears to be mostly natural voice with delay.
>>
>>60547997
heres one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSdTBGhDSg
>>
i think it's a pretty good song family
>>
>>60555926
who gives a shit if it's on the cusp of what's currently popular as long as it's good?
>>
I've heard this song rips off Radiohead and Scott Walker. If you actually believe this, please link the example for comparison.
>>
>>60556049
out of step meaning outdated i guess

>>60556205
i mean assuming that trends exist so that music as a whole can at least attempt to try something that hasn't been attempted before, i feel like new releases need to be at least partially aware of the environment they're being released in. this just sounds too stuck in the 70s for me
>>
>>60556463

Old hat you say? ORLY?!?! THAT IS QUITE A STRETCH CLOSE RELATION OF LOCALIZED LINEAGE!
>>
>>60556181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYbzKp-nDY
>>
>>60547980

>innovative new single long anticipated since the interesting Sue released last year by one of the most important music artists of all time

REEEEEEEEEE

>waifu jackoff over some muppet looking tart who hasn't put a record out in years, which hardly matters because you can put a generic patch on garage band and fart some washed out reverb vox for the same thing

EUPHORIC

>meme pitchfuck band which sounds like a nigger screeching into traffic cone over some fag playing nintendo and has a big hard dick on the cover

EUPHORIC
>>
>>60556632

Ripoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUHLf1WIPw
>>
>>60554519
it's good but stfu with that shit
>>
>>60547717

Fuck it must suck to be tonedeaf. This music is far too subtle for you to be honest shaking my head family.
>>
Shit man, imagine if this is the worst song on the album, I would literally cum until I die.
>>
>>60547410
1.25 play speed; immediately improves it
>>
>>60548300
His voice sounds better than it was on The Next Day, it sounds closer to how it was on Heathen/Reality.
>>
>>60552526
>implying music can be experimental in any objective sense.

experimental music is music that is made with no planned outcome. As in the creative process is experimental and the composer has very little control over what is made.

Only the musician themselves could say weather the music's experimental or not. However I highly doubt this song was composed in an experimental way
>>
>>60558031

All Bowie production is experimental. For instance he would say to the drummer "play a beat that would rustle the jimmies of plebs on 4chan".
>>
>>60547410
>put it on
>drums are jazzy or something
>this is weird singing style, it's cool
>realize it's not changing after a minute and a half
>realize it's 10 minutes long
>skip to halfway
>same thing

I gave up after that. Does it actually progress?
>>
File: areyoukiddin.jpg (47 KB, 135x201) Image search: [Google]
areyoukiddin.jpg
47 KB, 135x201
>scans entire thread
>EXPERIMENTAL
>not a single mention of the jazz fusion base of this song
>>
>>60558171

Sucks to be you ADHD kid. :3c
>>
>>60558207
I actually have ADHD so I guess, yeah probably does.
>>
>>60558174

Literally zero jazz in this song. It is electro dnb rock crossover, with Bowie's signature sax on it. That sax is pretty good, a nice noir arabic feel.
>>
I surprised nobody noted this obvious influence, which is entirely cool in my book. Richard D James is one of the most important electronic albums and Bowie would have been all over that shit. On the subject I can hardly believe it's been nearly 20 years since that album came out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iECeetxtm0g
>>
>>60554235
Is this fucking pasta?
>>
>>60547410
Who the fuck is Scott Walker? Exactly.
>>
People only care about that song just because it's a Bowie song.
>>
>>60547696
hi
wanna smoke some weed and listen to people under the stairs?
>>
>>60554284
>>60558480
Fucking newfags
>>
>>60558623
>>60558623
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+the+fuck+is+scott+walker%3F
>>
File: 1442215327243.png (340 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
1442215327243.png
340 KB, 592x394
>>60547410
>I want people to stop overhyping this mediocre pile of crap
>So I will create thread about it so people can continue to talk about it
>>
>>60553230
why make an album with clean vocals if you can't sing for shit? the age doesn't matter, smart guy.
>>60554002
weak, whiny, lethargic, is it?
>>60557955
it doesn't sound like david bowie. it sounds like bowie's grandma.
>>
It's music like bowies that gives me hope in humanity

honestly music in my generation is so crappy compared to the 90s and earlier
>>
>>60554831
>Avant Garde simply means experimenting
No it literally means "pushing boundaries". Not all experimental music is innovative
>>
>>60556654
kek
>>
Taking music to the next level. Can this GOD do no wrong? 10/10!
>>
Made me think of this beautiful song with the masterful playing of Steve Gadd. How is it that the oldies keep cranking out the freshest music while the kids fart out garbage which requires no talent or skill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Aytn3Fcu0
>>
>>60547410
IN THE VILLA OF ORMEN
>>
>>60555012
All
>>
>>60559333
Would you say that you are born in the wrong generation?
>>
>>60554235
Surprisingly, he resurrected his career in the 1990s with a trio of experimental works that suddenly showed he had become a musician, not just the pretense of being a musician.
>>
Has anyone done any deep analysis of the song + video yet? There's obviously a theme about the resurrection of Jesus Christ and sin/corruption of mankind, but I haven't dug into yet.
>>
>>60556793
usually the put out the best song m'kay
>>
where to start with scott walker?
>>
i always thought bowie had a faggot voice, now i listened to some of his older stuff, man, he's based
>>
I have never cared about Bowie's "art" shit, but he has always made consistently good music. Even Never Let Me Down has some good tracks. Not the one with Mickey Rourke rapping on it, though.

The Jazzy stuff on the track was pretty good, so I hope the whole album is like that since he tends to do a specific sound per album. Unless he's suddenly been inspired by Mr Bungle, or something.
>>
>>60562097
his first four albums if you're in the mood for god-tier baroque pop
everything he did post-1994 if you want le experimental music
>>
bowie is fucking trash
>>
This song strikes a perfect balance at being both sophisticated and catchy. It takes more skill than just doing one of these two things alone.
Some instrumental moments are truly orgasmic, I hope the mood in the album will stay the same, I'd like it to have 5-6 long and twisted tracks.
Bowie artistically died two times in his career and now is born again.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 264x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 264x300
>>60547410
>tfw Balck Star is coming out on the one year anniversary of when I raped my best friend. Does Bowie know?
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.