[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you use these labels but then break up rock and hip h0p into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1441693703284.png (27 KB, 755x597) Image search: [Google]
1441693703284.png
27 KB, 755x597
If you use these labels but then break up rock and hip h0p into numerous subgenres you are pleb as fuck and need to kill yourself
>>
OP it seems likely that you're trying to bait people but it's also entirely possible that you're just an idiot and I want you to think really hard about which one it is because it's important
>>
>>60547213

He's just trying to be a tryhard with the /mu/ elitism. This board is shit.
>>
Only plebs will argue against this.
>>
>>60547338
THIS
>>
>>60547163
classical, jazz, and world are unacceptable, but electronic is because some electronic music doesn't fit into any existing subgenre
>>
>>60547924
>subgenre
>>
>>60547295
>this board is shit
Keep telling yourself that
See you tomorrow
>>
>>60547924
That and it all sounds the same so separating it is just redundant
>>
>>60548085
Genre is electronic, but the styles are house, techno, idm, etc. They are not genres of their own you kek
>>
Electronic stopped being a genre when p much all rock studios adopted protools

You could argue it happened with the invention of the transistor t b h

All your precious rock music has been electronic for years
>>
>>60548258
lol

>>60548269
lol
>>
>>60547295
oh well reddit and tumblr are that >>> way
>>
trap im trapped in all these genres

we need borders to make sure!
>>
>>60549267
>All your precious rock music has been electronic for years

post some proofs then mister music historian

oh wait you can't
>>
referring to anything other than art music as "music"
>>
>>60549292
>being this stupid and insisting that you are right

I bet you've just listened to shit like oneohtrix
>>
>>60549490
nah m8
>>
>>60548235
>Keep telling yourself that
>implying that it's not

>>60549413
>>All your precious rock music has been electronic for years
>post some proofs then mister music historian
Not him but are you fucking kidding me? It's pretty much common knowledge that most, if not all, studios and recordings use pro tools in some (usually important) way.
>>
>>60549413
look up sample replacement
>>
/mu is like life, it's the same everyday with little variation, see ya tomorrow :)
>>
>>60547163
It's not our fault that rock, metal and electronic music is more varied than classical and jazz
>>
>>60547338
>disagreeing with my opinion is pleb
pleb
>>
>>60548258
Yeah sometimes I have difficulty telling Kraftwerk, Stockhausen, and Rustie apart because they sound almost the same.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.