[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>title track why would they do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bird-seed.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bird-seed.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>title track
why would they do this
>>
>>60541513
They're a bunch of extremists hellbent on making the most unlistenable shit imaginable. That probably would include sexual assualt stories.
>>
>>60541635
The others are very listenable, though. Not even headache inducing unless you listen to them very loud.
>>
>>60541655
Well regardless as to whether or not you think they're listenable, that's what the band kept in mind.
>>
a few of their other albums have those sorts of tracks. Industrial music is meant to reflect and concentrate the darkness of modern society.
>>
>>60541513
pedophile music is shit
>>
cut hands has the solution is the ultimate song to kill yourself to
>>
Whitehouse and Peter Sotos are epic OP. I listen to them when I want to feel totally fucking TWISTED and fucked up >:3 They're even edgier than Marilyn Manson and The Birthday Massacre.
>>
i'm a noise man myself, whitehouse, merzbow, i could go on...
>>
private is much more fucked up
>>
"music" for degenerates.
>>
whitehouse? more like shitehouse
>>
>>60541831
>>60542061
>>60542095
why are all the shit trips here?
>>
>>60542149
probably because they're not checking these dubs
>>
>>60542095
philip best? more like philip worst
>>
>>60542166
arrived to check these dubs
>>
File: yes.jpg (36 KB, 726x715) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
36 KB, 726x715
>>60542166
nice work
>>
Why is this album so fucking great? I like Whitehouse's other albums too but this album is really something special
Any other PE albums more like this?
>>
>>60542326
Consumer electronics newer albums have a vaugely similar feel and a similar focus on more structured noise. Repition reinforcement is my epoty and has an amazing vocal performance from best.
>>
>>60542461
thanks family
>>
>>60541635
That's not it. It's about causing an extreme reaction in the listener. Bennett has talked about this in interviews. It's supposed to strike a very powerful emotional / physical chord with the listener, and that track certainly pulls that off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.