[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do i start with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: asap.jpg (103 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
asap.jpg
103 KB, 800x990
Where do i start with him?
>>
>>60539877
You don't.
>>
>>60539888
ebin
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>60539877
I just started with the new album, it's pretty good. Not gonna bother looking into his past works
>>
prolly tylo be chillin
>>
>>60539965
yeh, don't bother with anything else, it's all kinda shitty really
>>
File: Live_Love_ASAP.jpg (92 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
Live_Love_ASAP.jpg
92 KB, 326x300
here. The next album is pretty good and I don't really like the new one much at all save for a handful of tracks. I believe his first two albums are objectively better
>>
>>60540014
correct answer
>>
>>60540014
start and end here
>>
>>60539877
How about the real answer

Start with Spaceghostpurrp
>>
>>60539877
Don't? He makes memerap for white kids and black people who don't know they're white kids
>>
Start at his bbc and enjoy it, white boy
>>
>>60540126
i gotta know my enemies dont i
>>
>>60540014
>>60540072
>>60540085
this op
start with liveloveasap and end there.
>>
Idk man, he was good when he was playing for Chelsea. He shouldn't have left the Premier League.
>>
>>60540197
sad but true

hes got a couple other Houston/east coast hybrid tracks scattered across his other releases (Angels) that are tight as fuck but his debut is the pinnacle of his style
>>
>>60539877
don't start with him
>>
>>60539965
No, that's wrong his first mixtape was the best work he has had, better than most current album
>>
>>60539877
my edgy 15 yr old brother listens to him
>>
first album (the mixtape) has some of his best tracks but overall as a whole project can be kinda boring (if you wanna listen to it straight through). i think his first real album (his second release) is his best one if you look at it as a whole, although i miss the clams on it and some of the tracks are quite bad (fashion killa, wild for the night). his last release was kinda meh and missed the things that made him unqiue. but its more cohesive than his other stuff and has better lyricism so i see some improvements too.
>>
>>60539965
No no no no no.

Listen to his first mixtape and don't bother with anything else.

LiveLoveA$AP. Now.
>>
>so many numbers in my phone book
>I could start a motherfuckin' phone book
D A M N
A
M
N
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.