[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck is this cornball and why won't my white friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lil-dicky-portrait.jpg (256 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
lil-dicky-portrait.jpg
256 KB, 2000x1333
Who the fuck is this cornball and why won't my white friends stop talking about him?
>>
light 2/10 unfunny reddit tier frat rap core made for people with extremely low IQ's that think they're listening to something "different" "new" and "fresh"
>>
>>60539157
yeah basically
i listened to some song about how he wants to do shit 'different' with snoop dogg but all he's trying to do is be eminem's shitty comedic side
>>
>>60539157
>look at me i'm so much better than everyone
I don't even like this rapper but you're pathetic
>>
>>60539251
i never implied i was better than anyone where are you getting that?

i was just giving OP an objective answer as to who this man was
>>
he looks like bizarro version RA the Rugged man, but he looks like a white guy with floppy hair and a beard, never seen this dude before, has anyone else?
>>
Jew 2bh.
>>
>>60539288
>made for people with extremely low IQ's that think they're listening to something "different" "new" and "fresh"

You created a paradox
>>
>>60539123

It's a jew mocking white people.
>>
>>60539251
what the fuck are you talking about dude
>>
>>60539331
How?
>>
>>60539311
Can you not see he's a dirty jew
He's not white
>>
lil dickie is the zenith of redditism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.