[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit This is great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Holy fucking shit
This is great
>>
>inb4 rival bielibers come in and post that album
>>
STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

>>60526270
>>60526270

>>60526270
>>60526270
>>
>>60537455
1. Harry
2. Niall
3. Liam
4. Goblin
>>
>>60537476
What are you on about lad, 80% of /mu/ is western pop anyways
>>
>no Zayn

what's the point?
>>
>>60537508
I'm glad he left desu
He'll do much better on his own
He actually got the guy who produced Channel Orange to produce his new solo album
http://www.thefader.com/2015/11/17/zayn-malik-fader-cover-story-interview-solo-album-one-direction
>>
>>60537538
Too bad its shit
>>
>>60538364
But it's coming out next year
>>
>>60538364
>>
shitty pop
>>
>/mu/ is now full of one directioners and beliebers
>>
>>60537455
kill
your
self
>>
>>60537455
It is not, desu
It's got nothing on Four
>>
>>60539689
Four was a weird transitional record for me. I liked it though
>>
>>60539992
I also liked it, but this new release lacks a lot of things that made Four big
Recycled beats and crappier-than-ever lyrics... To me, it sounds like a hurt animal crying desperately to save their life, and it probably has a lot to do with Zayn leaving the band
>>
>>60540095
The tracklist on Four was much more coherent than on MITAM, that's it. I feel as if they just randomly generated the tracklist (except for the closer)
They actually wrote some pretty clever pop lyrics on the new one, come on
>>
>>60540379
Perfect seems like it was written during a hard-on
Besides, no song is 100% written by them, as always, plus there are some where they don't even contribute on songwriting
>>
>>60540628
I'm pretty sure there are like 5 guys that write all pop songs, we should be discussing them instead of these 'bands' and 'artists'
>>
>>60540628
Perfect is probably the worst song on the album desu
Besides, they wrote everything except for the singles, so that's quite something
>>
Never Enough is GOAT psychedelic bubblegumpop desu
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>60539549
Welcome to neo-/mu/.
>>
>>60542539
baka desu senpai
>>
Made in the am >>> previous works
>>
>>60540717
Comment of the month. Somebody make this thread, I need it.
>>
>>60537455
I'm leaving /mu/ right now, this is going down hill

piece of shit
>>
I like this new /mu/
>>
is this irony?
or is this board now filled with 12 year old girls?
>>
Get the fuck out of /mu/ you normie scum.
>>
>>60547100
it's an obvious ruse

OP made this thread to piss people off and he's succeeding.
They pretend to discuss this shitty music to make you believe that they're being serious.

He's probably going to say something like "I'm not joking guide this is legitimately good you should listen to it".

Just ignore it.
>>
>>60547824
*guise, not guide
sorry family
>>
>>60547824
It's probably a ruse but it's attracting the real popshitters to this place
>>
i genuinely enjoy this and bieber's new album, someone tell me why it's bad
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.