[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 whole years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: System_Of_A_Down-Hypnotize.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
System_Of_A_Down-Hypnotize.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
Today marks the 10th year since this was released. How does that make you feel?
>>
I feel that their s/t is their best
>>
I used to be the biggest faggot for these guys
It's okay, discovered them in 2006 so I already missed the hype train
>>
Hypnotize was shit compared to Mezmerize which was awesome
>>
>>60536976
but they arent two separate albums. Its like, a Part 1 and Part 2.
>>
>>60536989
Then part 2 sucks
>>
Hypnotize is actually one of my favorite System albums. Lonely Day sucks, but dude, those cute little guitars on u-fig. Basically every song is good (not something you could say for Mezmerize).
I guess
Hypnotize > Steal this Album! > s/t > Toxicity > Mezmerize
All good tho
>>
THE MOST LONELIEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
Toxicity > Hypnotize > S/T > the rest is pretty shit tbqhwyf
>>
>>60537744
Uh, excuse me, Steal This Album! is fucking legendary.

You haven't lived until you've been in a stadium full of people screaming the "FUCK YOU PIG" part of Mr. Jack.

Their whole discog is great.
>>
>>60537777
Mr. Jack is my favorite System song nice quints
>>
>>60537721
>>60537744
>S/T not their best

End your life
>>
>>60537777
I can have the opinion I want
nice quads btw
>>
>>60537790
Sadly they're only quads but thanks bruh.

That whole album is criminally under-rated. Hypnotize, too. I was at the Van Andel arena when they filmed the video for the title track, shit was cash. They played with The Mars Volta and Bad Acid Trip, and sadly I was too young to appreciate those aspects of it 'cause I was so stoked for SOAD.
>>
>>60537777
Highway Song is the fucking best.
>>
>>60537808
That was less of an attempt to contradict you and more of a way for me to segue into shamelessly bragging about the Mr. Jack thing.

also thanks broseph
>>
>>60537824
my ex's father saw them on that tour, I was only 10 at the time, but finding out Volta played with System, and they're two of my abso favorite bands, I feel like a crime has been committed against me.
>>
>>60537860
I honestly wish I had started actually listening to Volta at that age, like I loved their set but I was starry-eyed for System. I feel like a dick in hindsight for not appreciating it at the time, but eh, I was 13. Different time.

Definitely enjoyed all the topless chicks smoking joints in the courtyard though, for some reason there was like no security and the little security they had didn't give a shit. 13-year-old me was boner-ing up a storm.
>>
>>60537912
I would have killed to go to a concert like that. My family didn't let me go to a concert until I was 17 (swans)
>>
>>60536880
forgot to mention I had seen them in Denver at Riotfest this year. It was chaotic but awesome as hell. The event wasnt prepared for the kind of crowd system would be bringing.
>>
S/t > Steal This Album! > Mesmerize > Toxicity > Hypnotize
>>
>>60539012
Finally someone's right
>>
>>60539012
best taste ITT
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1022x672) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1022x672
Steal This Album>S/T>Toxicity>Hypnotize>Mezmerize

>mfw SOAD spelled 'mesmerize' wrong
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.