[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Die antwoord: the biggest thieves in hip hop Is there any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxnormaltv_max.jpg (19 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
maxnormaltv_max.jpg
19 KB, 500x499
Die antwoord: the biggest thieves in hip hop

Is there any other south African act these two won't steal from I mean it's anything from small lines to entire songs such as how beat boy is a rip off of max normals rap rave mega mix or how they took eat meat a positive message about why vegetarianism is good and turned it into a song about how bad ass ninja is then renamed it super evil not to mention cutting out the pro vegetarian message in the process they even took one of the sweetest skits I have ever heard called mooon love from good morning south africa and lifted it for their lacking donker mag album plus the known thievery such as the chorus to enter the ninja and how the beat to ugly boy is filled right out of an apex twin song

How do we get these two to start thinking up their own ideas and stop ripping off other artists?

Pic is max normal a sadly retired hip hop artist and the main person they tend to steal from
>>
>>60530614
For the love of fuck format your sentences and use punctuation.
>>
>>60530645
Sorry I typed it in a hurry so I wouldn't forget what I had to say.
>>
>>60530645
Agreed.
>>
Am I taking the bait by mentioning that Max Normal and Die Antwoord are the same thing? Same people? Constructicus Corporation?

Or is this some ironic bullshit meme post?
>>
>>60530754
What? Max normal is far more talented than those two shit stains how dare you even compare them? And what the fuck is a constructus corperation?
>>
File: 1392430943023.jpg (44 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1392430943023.jpg
44 KB, 300x400
>>60530614
>>
>>60530785
Ah ha! Your correct spelling of Constructus has betrayed your intentions.
>>
>>60530834
What? I spelt it like you did its not hard to copy what you wrote
>>
>>60530796
dumb frogposter
>>
>>60530614
>beat to ugly boy is filled right out of an apex twin song
That's how these things are done.
>>
>>60530878
It's a puppet not a frog
man
>>
>tfw when the album version of evil boy cuts out the best part of the song where ninja machine gun raps ;-;

I'm gonna have to deal with downloading the song from YouTube right?
>>
>>60530946
>>slsk
>>
>>60530956
What?
>>
File: 86959655.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
86959655.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>>60530904
>calling a Muppet, a puppet
>>
this board has gone to shit
>>
File: alpha male.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
alpha male.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>60531260
when was it good xd
>>
>>60530969
S O U L S E E K

[spoiler]check the sticky u pleb ;^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>60532059
That's were I got this shitty cut version fok off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.