[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Yung Lean actually any good or is it just Hoover? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: yung meme.png (180 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
yung meme.png
180 KB, 500x400
Is Yung Lean actually any good or is it just Hoover? I've never really paid attention to him but this shit slaps imo tbqh family
>>
>>60528891
why is the video him fighting after riding motorbikes? that stupid.
>>
I actually enjoy his music. The production is great.
>>
>>60528891
hes the definition of a meme rapper but if that doesnt bother you then check him out
>>
unknown death 2002 is really good

otherwise he's pretty inconsistent quality-wise
>>
File: 1443931416108.jpg (74 KB, 473x443) Image search: [Google]
1443931416108.jpg
74 KB, 473x443
>>60529405
>be me
>walking down the street
>see pleb listening to trash with his trash isheep headphones
>walk up and ask what he's listening to
>"oh just this rapper i just found on the internet, he's pretty go-"
>scream "GET SOME TASTE YOU FUCKING MEME CONSUMING PLEBIAN KILL YOURSELF" in his face
>obviously sees the error of his ways and dives in front of a bus
>feel euphoric knowing that i've just rid the world of yet another mindless plebian drone
>mfw
>>
>>60528891
the feelz when within five years jonathan mathis will be the biggest meme rapper of all time and make yung lean become an unknown memory who was last relevant sometime around 2002
>>
>>60529363
I think its just a shot used to relate to the feeling of the music. It looks like they tried to shoot a video, but then it rained, everyone got frustrated, a fight broke out. But of course this was intended, at least I think. Yung Lean is not a bad actor tbqh.
>>
>>60528891
>Is Yung Lean actually any good
No, his producers are.
>>
>yung meme has a creative director
>his look, sound, videos are all directed by some 30 something old man
>its all formulated to attract the meme internet generation

fake ass shit this shit aint from the streets its from the hipster offices of art director old men cashing in on youth culture
>>
>not knowing this is the best meme rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVyFy61SP4U
>>
>>60529900
Are you one of those that argue that a rap album can't be good if the artist is too white?
>>
File: 1441839360902.jpg (6 KB, 200x165) Image search: [Google]
1441839360902.jpg
6 KB, 200x165
>>60529900
oh man who would have guessed that yung lean isn't coming at us from the mean streets of fucking sweden
>>
>>60530150
yes. mac miller sucks. macklemore sucks. eminems the only good rapper.

>>60530220
i dont care where hes from. but the fact that its all fake manufactured and not actually from young leans ideas is lame. hes directed by a creative office of 30 somethings.
>>
File: Macadelic_mixtape_cover (1).jpg (37 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Macadelic_mixtape_cover (1).jpg
37 KB, 316x316
>>60530249
>mac miller sucks
kek
>>60529613
underrated post
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.