[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 600x600
which is better
>>
SMiLE > VU&N > Sgt. Pepper > Doors
>>
TVU > or = Smile > Sgt. Pepper > The Doors
>>
Pepper > Doors > SMiLE > TheAmazingAtheist
>>
They're all fucking boring.
>>
TVU&N > Smile > The Doors > Sgt Peppers
>>
These threads never produce any discussion at all just a bunch of meaningless ratings. Is it the same guy reposting them every day?
>>
in order of importance/influence

Pepper's > TVU > Doors > Smile (because it was never released)

in order of quality

TVU > Smile > Pepper >>> Doors
>>
>>60524397
TVU&N > The Doors > SMiLE > Sgt. Pepper
all 8/10+, though
>>
>>60524475
youve just got to ignore or filter them. oh, and
>Is it the same guy reposting them every day?
yeah I think so. he's been doing it for like 2 years, believe it or not. he used to put pink floyd albums in there but got too butthurt when people didnt like them so he leaves them out now lel
>>
Fuck you Lamar
>>
Velvet Underground > Doors > Smile......... Very very long drop > Sgt. Pepper.

Never seen the "genius" of Lennon & McCartney on the songwriting front, business acumen? They were savants. Songwriting? Meh.
>>
File: CoonyShaky.png (313 KB, 595x819) Image search: [Google]
CoonyShaky.png
313 KB, 595x819
>>60524397
TVU&N > Sgt. Pepper's > SMiLE > The Doors

SMiLE would've been 1st if it was completed.
>>
>>60524786
>Songwriting? Meh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM
You honestly like Run Run Run more than this? That's better than this?
>>
>>60525561

It's fair, bit of a drug addled jumble of nonsense, but I can live with that. It's a decent toe tapp-y tune. Nothing special, certainly not embued with the messianic qualities some people attribute it.

I don't hate Lennon & McCartney, I don't hate the Beatles, I just think there was far, far better music around at the time that wasn't marketed as well.
>>
Lizard > Beetle > Banana > Vegetable
>>
>>60526203
>Nothing special
List five songs like it.
>I don't hate Lennon & McCartney, I don't hate the Beatles, I just think there was far, far better music around at the time that wasn't marketed as well.
Their music was a great deal of their marketing. A band like that doesn't light a fire in the hearts and minds of America's youth if they don't have a song as raucous and loud as I Want to Hold Your Hand.
>>
>>60526203
Sure, it helped that they were great performers, workaholics, funny and amicable in interviews, and weren't exactly bad-looking, but don't ever act like they were just four boobs that got lucky because they had a smart manager. Because it's so untrue it's almost offensive.
>>
How can anyone hear "Our Prayer" or "Mr's O'Leary's Cow" and think SMiLE is anything but perfect
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.