[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I wen to see the Amy Winehouse movie. Is she the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Amy.jpg (38 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
38 KB, 780x520
Last night I wen to see the Amy Winehouse movie.

Is she the voice of 00's generation?

Is in the level of Kurt or Janis?
>>
>>60522774

she's the voice alcoholic single mothers
>>
>>60522823

of*
>>
>>60522774
no.
>>
>>60522823

also, i forgot to add middle aged
>>
>>60522823
I like her but this is trve
>>
she was just another artist in a sea of artists at the time.
>>
File: 1404274537939.jpg (136 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1404274537939.jpg
136 KB, 919x720
>>60522954
she was fright little girl with daddy issues and love problems.

Also Heroin addiction.

But what about his music?

God-tier?
>>
>>60522774
No but underrated jazz songwriter/torch song stylist. Sort of feels like she was born at the wrong time. Would have been huge in the late 50's/early 60's or else 50 years from now.
>>
She was a good artist, but was never taken seriously or stood out as more than a punching bag for jokes and ridicule in the media.
>>
>>60522774
amazing artist who will never be taken seriously by anyone who hasn't listened to her music
>>
Jesus Christ, the most overhyped bitch of all time right there

She had a couple good albums and that was literally it

Then she cracked out and died

The alternative media need to stop riding her rotting crack dick
>>
Back in Black was a good record and she had a great voice. Unfortunately, that's really all she had going for her and the press really loved to watch her stumble around and fuck up.
>>
I think Back To Black is an awesome album but holy shit she was fucking awful live.
>>
>>60524911
>Back in Black
>in
>>
>>60524839
pretty much this. it's very sad that her downfall just became a public spectacle and a daily rotation of headlines.

I think Frank is her best album, the tracks are cohesive and there is no filler.

>>60524923
>but holy shit she was fucking awful live

towards the very end yeah, but i gotta disagree otherwise, she was effortless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLuf3VsrO4g
>>
Simon knew man, he saw it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xCmeI6ZTzY
>>
>>60525042
fuck that tim westwood joke was good. this whole video is simultaneously funny and really really sad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLY1NTe04M
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.