[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: AT120.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
AT120.jpg
97 KB, 1000x1000
hello /mu/ i am looking for a good quality turntable. any recommendations?
>>
you posted the best one for the price already
if you want the next upgrade from that get the $400 pro-ject turntable
>>
>>60522381
oh okay is the audio-technica worth the price?
>>
>>60522454
well yeah i just said it was the best one for the price
>>
personally Id rather have a Rega RP1 than an ATLP120 and if you live in teh UK theyre a few quid cheaper too
>>
>>60522337
ATLP120 is fine. If you have a bit more money you can get a second hand Technics SL1200
>>
>>60522337
your pic is a good one like >>60522381
said.
how about some more information, do you just want to listen to your old lp's ? or do something more with it?
>>
>>60522716
i want to hear my records at a quality level.. the most would spend on one would be around 300$ i have old lp's, 180 gram lp's, and and just the normal 33.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>60522716
>>60523197
well then just go with the audio-technica,its a great player.>>60522612
also the rega rp1 is great, but it is more expensive, and i don't believe it is worth the difference
>>
>>60523411
ok sounds great thanks guys love you
>>
Depends what you want it for.
>>
>>60523622
np
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.